Request for help...

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Request for help...

Post by Kystar » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:25 pm

...my step-nephew is really sick...and needs help big time.

An infection settled into his spinal column and he's not doing that good. They have him on a respirator and they're not sure if he'll survive. If he does survive, he'll most likely be paralyzed.

My Step-mom and my Dad have asked that I request blessings/prayers/healing energy fro him, as he's only 24-25 years old.

They're not sure where it came from or why it settled there...but they're doing all they can...on the medical treatment front. The Doctors have actually said that the best thing the family can do is pray for him...so as extended family to him...and since I consider you all extended family...I'm asking for blessings/reiki/healing energy...anything really.

THANKS.
[-o<
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Blessings and prayers to him! I am sending as many healing vibes as I can.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:34 am

Spinal columns give me the heebie jeebies. It's the cerebro-spinal fluid, I think. Makes my toes curl.

Anyways! It sounds awful, more so than just your average infection because of the position. So I will send many vibes to your poor young step-nephew, for the fast healing goodness. Eir watch over him!
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:43 am

Sending his way.

Do you do any energy work, Kystar? Even just placing your hands on his spine at the top of his neck and at his lower lower back and leaving them there for a while with the intent of sending energy between your hands.

Even the feel of hands on his spine and the knowledge that you are doing this maybe will give his immune system a boost.

I'll do some major stuff tonight if he lets me through.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:23 am

Unfortunately, I'm no good at that kind of energy work in general (much better at warding and defending than healing...dunno why, just how I am)...and since I'm recovering from a pretty bad infection of my own (pelvic infection caused by a ruptured cyst)...my energy is so low I can't call it up at all.

I'm doing all I can in the blessing department, praying for him to pull through and for him to heal well...and for his family to be able to handle whatever the outcome is.

Thanks for all the help everyone is sending.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:48 pm

He will be in my prayers. [-o<
I will send as much energy his way or at the very least to keep him in my thoughts.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:35 am

I won't be able to send until saturday morning, but he will get full reiki from me (if he'll let me).

You sound like you could use a bit of a "pick-me-up" yourself, so (with permission, of course), I'll send you a bit of energy to help out too!

[-o< [-o< [-o<

Families pull through the hard times together, by helping to do all we can. :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:36 am

I am rather low on energy or even ability at this point, but I definately will have him in my thoughts and prayers - I wish I could do more, it seems so many I know are having so many problems as of late.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam