ACHH DAMN!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm

governments are dumb!
I currently have to wait till i have no money at all, not even money for food before the government will help me out with funeral bills...

Heres hoping you beet the government!
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:51 pm

Let me get this straight... They will not offer you any help until you have not even $5 in your pocket to give you a cheque that may or may not cover the bills and will take 3 months to get to you?????

BEG, you realize if you got knocked up you'd have your flat paid for O__O But because you are a kid who is going to school and leading a straight life, you're somehow not worth it. Oh no, we can't give help to the ones that deserve it. We need to help the little girls who are - really ARE - having kids to keep the cheques coming.

Keep on lugging it, girl. You'll make it!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:38 am

Whilst filling out every form I've found my self ticking No... No ... No ... to things I know if only I could tick YES! to I would get things so much faster....

All i need to do.. is be a Non white, Pregnant with 6 kids.. (thats right SIX.. one EVERY form!!) living on my own, with no qualifications, not having gone to college, with no aspirations of a job I want to do...

*sigh*

Governments REALLY need to get there priorities right! people around here have a kid to get a flat because they can't be bothered to go to school... there is a woman who was in the paper... she was getting £75K a year on benefits... all I want to do is pay my rent, get a job, bide my time, take my course and be a counselor, its really depressing!

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 am

I don't know if it's getting to you fast enough, but I'm lending my will to the cause.

Blessings, mein Bruder.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 am

Yup. Still O.K till Tuesday morning.

Like I say though, I do not know if we will get a decission there and then or have to wait another month for their snail mail to catch up with real life. :lol:

Even if he repeats what he said, as far as I know I get an official appeal.

Thats meinER Bruder, by the way. :roll: Sorry, could not resist that. ;)

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Glad you still have an appeal.
Ragnar wrote: Thats meinER Bruder, by the way. :roll: Sorry, could not resist that. ;)

eh, what can I say? My Spanish is only passable and I have the grammar of a 4 year old. My German is absolutely terrible.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:36 pm

No problem. Nice to see people trying the language of the Gods. :-D

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:30 am

Ragnar wrote:No problem. Nice to see people trying the language of the Gods. :-D
I thought that was Irish Gaelic??? :-o ;)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 pm

For the cousins, quite right. :roll: :-D

Well. I have all my appeal paper work together for tomorow. Will be on their door step at 8 waiting for them to open at 9. Even then you are not garunteed to be first in the queue!

Lisa and I have found 15 points where the information he has is plain WRONG, or he has missunderstood.

For exam,ple, I registered with a few "job finder" web sites (Monster, and "Job 24"). They were sending me job offers for things like "assistant to the GEO of Shell international", and "General manager of Hamburg docks container security", all stuff that so OBVIOUSLY fitted my profile. :-?

So I put them down as an example of why I had given up on the job finder web sites.

HE, however, wrote that I"have been applying for jobs that I am not qualified for". IN SPITE of the fact I made a point of attaching the copies of the posts I sent to these firms, telling them to "get their act together". #-o #-o #-o

Along with the fact that he has the wrong information as to when my last "REAL" job was, despite my full C.V being part of the file. I suspect STRONGLY that the main problem here is that he has not read the bloody file before coming to his decission.

THIS time I will sit there and make him read it out loud. :lol:

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 am

Ragnar wrote: For exam,ple, I registered with a few "job finder" web sites (Monster, and "Job 24"). They were sending me job offers for things like "assistant to the GEO of Shell international", and "General manager of Hamburg docks container security", all stuff that so OBVIOUSLY fitted my profile. :-?
Ah yes job sites I signed up to one a while back whilst look for a part time job, I could do as a student, Even sent them my Quals, Time tables the fact the central Birmingham's was the main place i could go and no where out of Birmingham was possible...

This is the kinda email I get from them...

Job Title: Transmission Project Manager, Service Delivery
Type: Contract
Salary: Market rates

15 mistake... Wow, that is absolutely awful! Although I'll say I'm not shocked, every time they are putting one of my forms through they rush it, They type in the bare minimum and glance at the page for barely a second! and this was when they were sorting out a debt of £900 owed to them.. When its some one else being owed money or something they pay even less attention!

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:32 pm

WOW!!! O.o Ragnar, I'll be praying for lightning bolts or somthing equally impressive and effective. BEG, you too. ;) [-o< =P~ [-o<
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:53 am

Well. I put the "appeal" in today. He admited that all the mistakes I had pointed out, were indeed mistakes.

Now he has to sit down and write his reccomendations,.

I don't know, neither does he, how long that will take. but I should get a full answer around mid to late August.

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:10 am

Well, that much at least is good news.

Let's keep the ball rolling in that direction then, eh?

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:52 am

Good Luck Ragnar

My thoughts and energies go to you.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 am

Looks like my little....defence worked. The file is now with the head of department for deccission making. :read2:

COULD be this week that I hear. :-?