Blessings for my kitty

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Blessings for my kitty

Post by Windwalker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:43 pm

My cat, Sammie, is a tough little thing, and usually comes home with a new set of scars once every couple of weeks.

But this time he has a large graze on his head with a fair amount of fur missing. It's a strange place to have a graze, and he's moving rather slowly and stiffly, so I'm a bit worried that he's been hit by a car or someone's thrown something at him or something. He's been dozing in the same place all morning so I don't know for sure how sore he is... he hasn't eaten but that's not really too unusual for cats in a bit of pain or feeling unwell.

He's a stoic, hardcore little thing so I really don't know how bad he is. (Seriously, once I was patting him and found this little plasticy thing in his fur... I pulled at it. Turned out it was stuck in his skin. I pulled it out. It was another cat's claw. It had been stuck in his flesh so long it had formed like a fistula around it.)

Anyway, if he has been hit by a car, I'm terribly worried that he's bleeding internally or something. I can't get him to a vet until the parentals get home with a car. If he's just bruised he'll be okay but if he's bleeding he might die, which would, you know, suck a lot. So, any prayers and blessings you can spare for my poor little man would be very much appreciated. :cry:
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:11 pm

In my prayers, mon ami!!

:hug:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:19 pm

Update: Took him to the vet. He's okay, no internal unpleasantness. He must've gotten the graze squeezing under a gate or something at top speed. He has a huge bite on his upper thigh, which the vet cleaned right out, which must be why he's been having trouble moving. We have painkillers and antibiotics and so forth. So he will be fine, thank Bast!

So yeah, thanks for the prayers and goodwishes, hopefully he will heal up quick with no problems :-)
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes