Interview Blessings

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 pm

I've done an exam on eating Plums ones...
Plums and noodles... of the super kinda (chuck out the sachet and replace with stock xD) I've never even tried Mac n Cheese, I can eat really bad food about once a week at most (Like a Chinese) but the next day I need to get like a bag of peas to eat.. a punnet of grapes, a few apples the one orange I'm aloud a day or i just feel sick for days lol.

You know.. sometimes being descended from a chef is annoying xD
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:03 am

Grapes are a valid food group! Those little fruits have gotten me through more exams than I care to think about. I like plain popcorn too!

I can't stand mac and cheese, its just bland, no matter who makes it. If I want empty carbsm I'll eat bread and goat cheese *drools*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:50 am

Mmm cracker, Jam and swiggy cheese and red wine.... (in one mouth full)

Some time I miss absent stupid friend that brought odd foods to my palette!

don't know why bread and cheese made me think of that...

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:29 pm

:lol: Funnily enough one of my interviews was for a supermarket! I could send up virtual snacks!

The interview went great! I have a follow up interview on Friday 11am, and I have another interview (different company) on Sunday an 9.30am. Busy weekend ahead of me!
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Yahoo congrats!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 am

Yaysies!!!

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:23 am

Woot
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:35 pm

Congratulations. I'll keeping sending till we hear :)
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who sent blessings! I got the job!! Yay! I'm now a petrol station attendant at the weekends with the whole week free to work on my university stuff, it's worked out so well I can't quite believe it.

I do have another interview on Sunday morning, but I don't know whether to go or just to leave it for now, my new job will be a lot to take on (I helped out occasionally when my dad and brother worked at petrol stations before, but not for very long and not regularly) so I don't really want to get a second job right now.
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:56 am

Yay, good stuff, I hope it goes well!
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:44 am

YAHOO CONGRATS!!!!!!

I'd say go to the interview. That way, if they say yes, you at least have some options :) It's an incredible feeling to suddenly have all these people wanting to hire you and for you to pick and choose which one you actually want! I liken it to getting out of being backed up against a corner. That way, also, you're not in a job because you HAVE to. You're in a job because you WANT to.

Congrats again girl!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 am

Congratulations! I knew you could do it!

The station attendant sounds like a nice job, because it leaves you free for classes and such, while still getting you a paycheck.

I'm seconding CHL that you should still go to this other interview. It certainly can't hurt, and even if you choose to go with the petrol station over this company, you've still interviewed and you have a chance to A. make an impression and plant seeds for the future, and B. practice your interviewing skills. - Something tells me you don't plan on staying in the petrol industry once you're done with school, so it's not a bad idea to practice interviewing.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake