Blessings for the McCann Family

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Blessings for the McCann Family

Post by Jescissa » Thu May 10, 2007 10:59 am

Six days ago Madeleine McCann (3) was snatched from her hotel room when her parents had gone down to dinner in the Algarve, Portugal. So far the Portuguese police, Interpol, Europol and the British police have found few leads in this case and the trail is getting colder and colder as time wears on.

Whether we think the parents were right or wrong in leaving their children (Madeleine was sleeping in the same room as her little brother and sister, Sean and Amelie) behind to go to dinner at a restaurant not far from the hotel is immaterial. Hopefully that little girl is alive out there and will be returned to her family.

I ask for blessings and strength for them at this gruelling time and I know that the parents' guilt will be immeasurable. Keep them and their beautiful little girl in your thoughts and prayers and let us hope that she will be returned to them.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/fc/madeleine-mccann.html
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 pm

My blessings for them... Oh man
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Fri May 11, 2007 4:50 am

Yeah, that was seriously unfortunate. I hope they find her.

Normally I'm not a big fan of children, but that one was seriously cute. Very very adorable.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri May 11, 2007 11:48 am

thoughts their way.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)