Again: For a Job

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Again: For a Job

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 05, 2007 8:29 am

All right... I've asked so much lately.

My job SUCKS. It took me 3 1/2 years to figure this out. OK pay, but the boss is very abusive (I've been saved from 90% of it but she has my coworkers in tears every night), only has me in 2-7 times/week (mostly 2, unless she's on vacation or something) depending on how she wants to play the game (Ohh? Moved into a more expensive place, did you? Well you need me now, not the other way around, and so I now have justification to treat you like crap and keep you clinging to me!) This is NOT enough to pay my bills!

:oops: Did that rant just slip?

I have about 5 places phoning me for interviews, which is awesome! However, the one I really need I am perfect for, and pays VERY well and is full time, possibly starting casual, working as a scheduler for Fraser Health. Did I mention it pays VERY well? I'd be making as much as an LPN! None of this minimum wage CR** that I get paid for doing the same da** thing here.

I need this so badly. I'm trying very hard to manifest ( Errr! <( >_< )> This is my manifesting face! Heh... humour? I laugh when I'm scared.) but I am very worried, very nervous, and it would help me greatly knowing a few extra people are rooting for me and sending a bit of energy to the best outcome, whatever that may be.

Thanks to all of you who send and to all who do not :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Desiderata20
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Desiderata20 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:54 am

I'm right there with you CHL I understand what its like to hate your job, and feel the stress of it 24/7. How are you supposed to try and live a healthy balanced life when you are constantly worrying about the negativity of your work place, the place where you spend the majority of your time! I applaud you looking for a better work environment and I will def send you some pos energy your direction! Though I know you will get it anyway. Good Luck!!!

hex:
_-Taylor-_

"Nothing strengthens the judgment & quickens the conscience like individual responsibility..."

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 05, 2007 9:37 am

I'm going through the same thing (except that I haven't really been looking for new jobs yet so I don't have any interviews lined up. I can be so lazy sometimes. :lol: ).

Blessings and manifestations your way, CHL! If anyone deserves to have a job they're happy at, it's you!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am

Good vibes your way CHL, I think we've all been there before! [-o<
"Love like you've never been hurt."

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat May 05, 2007 10:56 am

Bright Blessings to you, my sister!

I've been working something new lately and it seems to be coming along quite nicely. If you'd like, I can point it West Northwest and let it find you.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Sat May 05, 2007 12:18 pm

Blessings, CHL you deserve it.

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Thank you all so much...

Davisherm, anything is appreciated, and I respect you highly, and know that whatever you send is good energy.

Thank you again.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sun May 06, 2007 11:19 am

Expect a little boost tonight. :) Although my tonight is probably your afternoon. So... expect a boost.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon May 07, 2007 12:10 am

Having hated all my jobs until this one, I know how you feel. I shall muster what bit of energy I can and send it your way for the best possible outcome [-o<
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Mon May 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Yeah, My job sucks too. Its been a good deal better since the transfer.
So, I hear ya loud and clear. I'll do what I can....prolly near the New Moon ;) I should have time.

If you have any chinese coins handy try to use them whatever way you can. Just a thought that popped into my head out of the blue...perhaps for a reason. I was seeing them in my mind's eye when I read over your post (no, I'm not crazy...honest. Umm, well, maybe just a bit :roll: )

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 13, 2007 8:39 pm

All right... I went SCUBA diving on the weekend (just learning in a pool), I'm sick from chlorine, I went pole dancing last night (oh man!! So much fun! NOT stripping you sickos, but I'll get into that rant another night), I'm so worn out I almost threw up today after my lessons in the pool, and I've got the interview first thing in the morning for the JOB I WANT SO BADLY so if you've got boosts, now is the time my fine and brilliant Pagan friends! Oh gods I'm delirious... The crunching in my brain... (eating corn nacho chips) Water in the ears, and an experience that will last a lifetime: MY FIRST BREATH UNDERWATER!!!

OK!! Scuba to the side!!!

It's at 830PT tomorrow morning, before work at my other job. No idea what to tell my boss when she asks why I was scheduled 9:30 instead of 9 today... But we'll get to that when it happens :P She's already making noises about me abandonning her.

I'm praying hard tonight, manifesting hard, and dreaming about getting the chlorine smell off of me! (My bathtub is full of drying scuba gear)

OK I am delusional. I feel bugs. I'm going to bed. Wake up in 9 hrs. Try to look like a scheduler ^_^ Try to pretend I do not hate Procura Scheduling Program. Pretend I love Fraser Health. Let them know how much I love what I do, strangely enough.
Crazy Healer Lady

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Sun May 13, 2007 9:08 pm

sending good luck vibes your way, And blessings as well CHL.

Sagewolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 14, 2007 8:58 am

Remember to ground, girl, you're seeming a bit flighty.

Grounding energy, to keep you calm and still, Reiki to help with the bugs, and mental vegan cookies to give you that warm fuzzy feeling, that makes everybody more confident then they generally portray themselves.

All these blessings for you my friend! :-D

[-o< [-o< [-o<D>
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon May 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Thanks again... Oh man, the interview went amazing. They called my office as soon as I arrived (5 minutes later), I was completely stellar at the typing test (here a woman who has been typing nonstop since she was 10), and they pretty well assured me I have got it: "Not everyone walks in with an understanding of Procura," they said! The downside is my boss heard them call, started bouncing around the office, "Did you know Valley called her? They're looking to hire her??!!!" talked to me about it, and I said it is casual (starts off) and she said, "Good! Cuz I can't lose you!" and then promptly offered me some more work, staying at MY pay level, which the nurses get paid twice as much for.

Thank you all so much for your blessings!!!

Now the fun stuff: The bugs last night were just me freaking out because I brought in lilacs from outside, and I kept thinking bugs were on me.

Saturday I took my first breath underwater and learned all about scuba diving! By next weekend I will have my open water certification and oh man am I beat!!! I'm so tired!! 6 hrs in a pool, 12 hrs classtime crammed into two days

Saturday night I took a pole-dancing class for my friend's mom's mother's day present. It was so amazing! No stripping. You walk in, and the first thing you see on the wall is "You Are Beautiful." The woman who teaches is a mother with psychology degrees who gave up a 10-year prospering psychology job to teach pole dancing. You feel absolutely in touch with yourself. It is absolutely amazing! Ladies, if you find a teacher in your area, TAKE THE CLASSES!!

And tonight I have a mealtime feeding course for Hospice. This is honestly the busiest I have ever been in my life. But learning so much!

Thank you again sooooo much for all your blessings.
Crazy Healer Lady

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Tue May 15, 2007 4:25 am

I'm happy for you CHL! :-D

Sorry, i didn't get to this post beforehand... :-(
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll