Tres Overworked

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Tres Overworked

Post by runewulf » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Bonsoir mes amis...

I managed to take a few minutes to pop in after this most recent absence... work has had me run down horrible so, me. I've been working anywhere from 16 to 20 hour days, in the last 2 weeks I did 5 days straight with no sleep, followed by another 5 with about 2 1/2 to 3 hours sleep a day, straight through. It's been tres mal, to say the least.

I'm hoping that within the next couple months things will ease and I'll be able to make regular visits back to the library, among other things. I'm getting ready to move, but haven't even had time to start packing, due to work. Most of my commitments have been getting pushed back and such. This too will hopefully ease up faily soon (again within a couple months) and I can get it back down to a more tolerable 40 to 60 hours a week.

Any blessings would be welcomed.

Beannachta my friends.
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:42 pm

I'm sending all I can spare to you right now, my brother. You need to get some sleep.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:39 pm

All I can spare my friend [-o<
/|\

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:52 am

RUNEWOLF! HELLO!

I"m sending what good wishes and restful thoughts I can!

:hug:
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:39 am

Definitely sending some good vibes your way! Good to see ya popping in here again! [-o<
"Love like you've never been hurt."

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Huggles :hug: and good vibes!!!!
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:47 pm

merci mes amis, mes chers... It's been rough, to say the least. I will be makin an effort, me, to stop in more often as I can. Of course, once I get moved and things they level out, I'll be back more like I used to.

I hope y'all are doin good and life is goin well for ya. Know that this cajun pagan man has missed his online family but surely hasn't forgotten them and does check in when he can, even if he doesn't have time to post.

Beannachta.

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 pm

Okay, that workload is insane. I hope they pay you LOTS of money. I, personally, would have to quit lest I go insane. Sending what I can spare!
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:54 pm

I am sending both blessings and understanding.

Bon Chance et beau reves mon ami!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:17 pm

The pay is ok... hopefully when we finish dealing with the prosecution of the former president of our subsidiary, things will ease. I'm the one doing a large amount of the work because I'm the only one with the skills to get the evidence, i.e. I'm the hacker, lol... but I'm also the Chief Infomation Officer, lead designer and developer with developers to oversee and administrators to manage and a corporation to bring into compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Hopefully our Legal Counsel will figure out exactly how far we should go with the legal action of the now former president of the subsidiary and inform the management of the holding company, that way we'll have a stopping point to aim at for that part of the work. Or at least I will have a stopping point for that particular line of duties. Then it will just be the other load of jobs to deal with, lol.

merci Willow cher...

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:50 am

Runewulf needs sleep and blessings

ARG!!! So many hours. How can you do that? Days and no sleep? After 24 hours, I start hallucinating. There's a point where you're on automatic, but gods... Poor poor Runewulf
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:57 am

Blessings and good wishes coming your way! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men