healing energy for a co-workers daughter

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

healing energy for a co-workers daughter

Post by Earth Daughter » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:59 pm

One of the ladies whom I work with has a daughter who was in a car crash in the winter and was in a coma for around four months. Then she came out of it, and though she was still in a vegitative state, she was making a huge amount of progress. She had cuecards for yes and no, and then the other day she started actually saying yes or no. A day or two after she was actually speaking in sentences! Everyone was so hopeful that she'd be getting better soon and now they found out that she has had an infection for a while that is literally shutting down her organs. They didn't know before because there was no symptoms, but they found her in her room and her heart had actually stopped. They managed to get it to start again but they don't think that she'll make it through the night. The doctors actually said to call her family so they can say they're goodbyes. She's only in her 20's! She had just finished university and gotten her first teaching job. I didn't know her well, but I know her mother and there is no way that she deserves to suffer through watching her daughter die! Please, any healing energy or prayers you could spare would be wonderful.
Blessed be.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:29 am

Prayers her way. It's nice of you to be there for your boss too.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:40 am

She has my prayers.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:20 am

Reiki her way with her soul's permission [-o<
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:46 pm

yup. What I can, is under way.

lunaria
Level 5
Level 5

Post by lunaria » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:54 pm

She has my prayers also.
Hey look... I got a new icon....

So what if its Sailor Moon again? *shifty eyes*

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:55 pm

Thanks everybody, but I've got bad news. They planned on pulling the plug tonight at 9pm, which would be around 50 minutes ago. They don't expect her to live much longer than that (there was no brain activity and apparently her mother said that it just felt that she was no longer in her body). So as I type she is probably dead. Everyone feels that it's some kind of cruel joke played by the 'powers that be'. There was finally a light at the end of the tunnel and she was doing so well... I don't know how her mother will be able to carry on, she's an incredibly strong woman, but this is huge. But at least she had some time with her that she can treasure, it's not much, but it's something.
Hopefully your lives are going better than theirs. Sure makes you greatful for what you have though.
Blessed be.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:26 am

Hopefully the energy sent to the daugher went where it was supposed to go and will help to ease her grief...
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:31 am

they pulled the plug on friday and guess what? as of this morning she is still breathing on her own snd her mother has been at the hospital since thursday(not sure how visiting hours would work though...). The doctors said that it would be instantanious and now all this is doing is prolonging the suffering of all involved. Again I say, THIS IS SOME KIND OF CRUEL JOKE!!!
I just want this to resolve itself so that everyone can move on and deal with their grief.
Blessed be.

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:51 pm

Ok last update. As of this morning she passed away, they will be having a simple service for her and everyone from work (except us lowley student employies who have to work) is going to be there, so at least there will be support for her. At least she doesn't have to just wait for the inevitable now. Lastly, thanks to everyone for their help. It's greatly appreiciated.
Blessed be.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:03 pm

Good to know that the ordeal is finally ended, and everyone can rest and grieve.

Hugs to all of you :hug:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG