Please Help!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Please Help!!

Post by Hana » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:07 pm

Hi! I'm a bit of a newbie here; so bear with me...I had a terrible run-in with a stalker six months ago and I am still having a terrible time. He continues to harass friends and family associated with myself. I have followed the 'legal' protocol. However: I know that a spiritual and positive energy boost would help. I have also tried a protection spell: Lot's of positive intention. It would be much appreciated friends if you could help. Any other suggestions? [-o<

VoudunLady25
Level 2
Level 2

Post by VoudunLady25 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:21 pm

OK. You need to use LOTS OF PRAYER. Pray pray pray. Ask your guides, angels, God, the Goddess ANYONE to take the stalker away from you.

Also, I suggest when you go out on the street or wake up to imagine a circle of the white light (God's light or the divine's light) encircling you. You are protected in this circle and all those who wish to do harm may not enter. I always try to do that when I'm scared. Try it and hopefully this stalker perhaps will back off. Negative is repelled by positive when its strong enough.

Good luck!
Religion is like going to McDonald's. Why should I be enemies with you because you choose to walk and I choose to drive?

"Behind every great tyrant is God.."

VoudunLady25
Level 2
Level 2

Post by VoudunLady25 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:21 pm

P.S. Do it for your friends and family too :-D
Religion is like going to McDonald's. Why should I be enemies with you because you choose to walk and I choose to drive?

"Behind every great tyrant is God.."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:24 pm

Hello

I know where you're coming from. My sister just got her car smashed up by her crazy ex (and the baby's dad), using his crowbar and truck.

Do you know how to set up wards?? I'm sure there is some info on the pages, and something makes me think it's by Runewolf. If you set these up around your house, it gives a bit of security. I'm convinced that's the only reason he didn't come up and shoot us the other night, cuz gosh knows he doesn't have anything to lose and he's done it before (though didn't come to shoot US those times).
When this happened, I saw the wards I already put up with bolts of electricity going through it, like an electric fence. I also imagined - as a way of telling what this ward was to do in addition to its former duties - his truck go by the driveway, and him thinking twice about coming up the driveway and turning around.

Other than this, Voudun's advice about a circle of protection around you where you go is good.

And cutting the ties that bind you. In your mind, see any ropes, chords, etc. that may energetically connect you two, and cut them gently, with the intention that his obsession with you is gently dislodged from his mind, and any remaining energy you share is given up to the Universe to be turned to healing light.

Adapt as you wish
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hana
Level 1
Level 1

thank you...

Post by Hana » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:50 pm

Firstly: Blessings to all and thank-you for the good advice. I shall follow up on the tips. Without giving this man credit, his sheer will and drive of his manifesting negativity is something that is so horrifying, so concentrated. I'm up against not only psychological warfare; but certainly spiritual warfare with this relentless individual. I pray that he may be happy in his life, that he may stop terrorizing mine. :cry:

Secondly; I send positive energy and nothing but good intent and blessings to all that have endured or are suffering this type of vigilante behavior. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:39 pm

CHL did bring up something good....breaking the binds. What I do is take a shower and charge a salt scrub to cleanse myself. I use the salt to sand away the ties and the water to wash them down the drain. (I got this idea somewhere...someone else's book but, I do not know where).

One good way is to make a offering to thier Higher Guardian Angel so that they can bond and move towards their highest good.
You'd call forth his guardians to work on him and allow karma to follow course. An offering would need to be made to them almost as a bribe.
To warn you this is classified as *cursing* and is a left handed style ritual.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hana » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:39 am

Thank you lotus for your good advice :-) Blessings....

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:30 am

Also, have you put a restraining order on him?

Sorry to be mundane but the police are there to help us, even if they do make mistakes sometimes. I am just curious about what legal protocal you have followed when he is still bothering you. After doing that to your car he should be in jail.

I hope it all works out for you.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hana » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:36 am

I had filed a restraining order over six months ago. The police have been unable to find him to serve him. His parole board [yes.. He is a convicted criminal and just out of jail] refuse to help and offer no explanation why he has not been served. I've called crisis lines, filed reports, reported the abusive email and telephone calls, you name I have most likely covered it. I have been in and out of court every-other week for three months. If I want to take this further it is going to cost me financially. He is connected politically and crimminally and hides behind his aparent zealous worship of the almighty and speaks endlessly of his 'inner peace'. I don't have the cash to fight. I am at my end with the legal protocol side. It's all a long story :cry: I have to get on with my life, even if it means moving somewhere else... ](*,) Thank's for letting me vent a little...

Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hana » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:42 am

P.S Willow: I think you may be referring to Crazy healer Lady's situation: As I have yet to go into any details concerning 'him'...Thanks for your advice. Blessings....

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:38 am

Oops :oops:

Anyway, there should be a free legal clinic where you are (states? Canada?)

All I can say is push push push, in a case like this the squeaky wheel will get the grease and your family's safety is wortht he agravation of chaining yourself to the police department if need be. Keep your chin up and keep fighting if you can!

As for moving somewhere else, if you do, and it is an option, you have to not tell anyone ahead of time and do it pretty quick and fairly far.

Moving is tricky because sometimes well meaning acquaintances will give out your new info without thinking. Usually it isn't close friends who do that.

And if you want to change your e-mail at all, pm me, I still have about 90 gmail invites left. Anyway, look for a free legal clinic, its the best advice I can give, the waits are long and they can sometimes be frustrating but they are here for situations like this one.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)