In Desperate Need...

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
morgana
Level 22
Level 22

In Desperate Need...

Post by morgana » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:08 am

This past year has been absolutely horrible for me. Two car accidents (one of which was last night), moving, emotional stress involving a couple of very close friends and my family, lack of money, and TONS of work stress. It all took it's toll on me and affected my school work. My grades were horrible and I ended up getting booted out. The only way back in is to petition, which I was gonna do this week, but now I can't get to school with no car. I am at my wits' end and have no idea what I'm going to do. Please send any good vibes, blessings, and any advice you might have, as I am really in desperate need now.
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:55 pm

Sending your way, dear. [-o<

I hope things get better soon. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. :hug:

Keep that chin up!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:47 pm

you're in my thoughts hon :hug:
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:49 pm

I will definately keep you in my prayers and send what energy I can muster - seems we are both having a horrible time of it lately - let's pray it turns around for both of us soon [-o<
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:36 am

Head up! You'll be in my prayers! :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:51 pm

I will send many prayers your way dear. good luck with the petition.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:10 am

I will send you energy closer to the full moon to assist you with your issues. When I do my ritual then I'll petition the universe for your well being.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:42 am

Ok, I'm going to file the petition today so that hopefully they will let me back in school. Wish me luck everyone, I think I'll need it!

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:53 am

I'm sending you what I can today. Hope it helps!
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Well of course NOTHING is ever as easy as it sounds! I was told that I simply had to file a petition and type out an explanation of what happened to lead me to need to fill one out in the first place (ie a long list of excuses mixed with well worded begging and pleading), and then turn it in to the dean of my major. I did all this, and upon trying to turn it in was told that I would need to first get a letter from the head of the department saying they will allow me in. (which is what I thought the petition was for in the first place, but I guess not).

So then I went back to the Psychology office where I got the petition in the first place, and explained to them my misunderstanding and asked what I needed to do to receive this letter. The secretary was fortunately very nice and told me the name of the person I would have to talk to, and made a copy of the petition for her to read over, and then the woman walked out and talked to me very briefly herself, and seemed very nice. I was so afraid that it was going to be some mean old man or something, but she was actually a nice-seeming lady. The other plus is that the Dean, who makes the final decision of whether to let me back in was the professor of one of the classes that I actually did somewhat well in, and she's pretty nice too.

The only bad part is that all of this checking and approval of me being re-instated is probably going to put me behind at least a day in my classes since I just turned the information today, and right as the lady was about to leave. I did mention in my letter however that my petitioning was delayed by a car accident, so perhaps after reading my own "Series of Unfortunate Events" they'll have mercy on me and allow me back in. Please please please keep up the sendings, as I dunno what I'll do if they decide to reject my petition. :-(

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:28 pm

:-(

A day late isn't too bad... It'll work out if you keep on working at them! Good luck!!
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Well, things seem to have gone from bad to worse. I was told today that since I was dismissed from school, I will not be allowed re-entry for a year. My only way to obtain credits and raise my GPA back up where it should be is to take some classes at the local community college during that time. On top of this, I was told today that my car (which I had only had for 2 months) is going to be totaled. So now even if I did want to take classes at CC I can't because I now need to save up for another car. Looks like I may be walking to work for awhile until I get the money for that. There are times when you just throw up your hands and say "I GIVE UP!!! WHAT THE *bleep* SHOULD I DO???" This is definitely one of those times for me. :dontknow: :cry:

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:46 pm

You know, I got ticked off reading your last post because I've seen so many times that there are total losers who don't work at anything who don't get the boot at college because they are fufilling the minority quota. Don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against minorities, only the fact that they can be allowed to stay in classes that they don't give a crap about whilst people like you who simply had a bit of a rough time and who really WANT to be in school are given the run around.

Will keep you in my prayers, but just keep in mind that the wave that you ride down into the trough will eventually crest again - it's tough, but try to hang in there!
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:08 pm

Thanks Stormy :-)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:16 pm

That's such bull!!!

Write the Ministry of Education!! If you kick down doors they will have to let you in. This is completely unfair and should not be allowed!!

That really really sucks about your car. Are there any parts you can sell to make some dough?

I am so sorry about the time you are having lately. It will get better! What is this, #3? Bad things always come in threes, lol. Keep working at it. You will make it. It will work out if you keep on pushing.

:hug:
Crazy Healer Lady