Need help/Luck/Postive Energy!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Need help/Luck/Postive Energy!

Post by Kystar » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:49 am

Okay, guys...there are two reasons why I'm posting this here.

The first one is I'm having back trouble, and have to make do without the ability to go see my chiropractor...so any positive energy anyone wants to send my poor abused back, would be welcome. Before someone tells me how I need to see a healer or doctor...my back problems are because Ma Nature made me too well endowed in the chest area. I can't afford a reduction, and honestly, that's the only thing that will COMPLETELY help.

The second reason I'm asking for help is a little more frivoulous, but I need all the luck I can get.

I'm 26 years old, and my family never taught me to drive. I've taken my test twice, got the same idiot and failed twice. My most recent failure was on the 5th. I'm scheduled to retake the silly thing somewhere else on the 12th...but I'm starting to get scared silly. Positive energy for this would be GREATLY appriciated!
THanks gang!
~K
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:09 am

Postitive energy coming your way :-)

As for your back, have you tried a posture brace? Just a thought.

As for the drivers test - I didn't get my license until I was 18 and I failed my test something like 7 or maybe 9 times. With that many failures I can tell you this - it's not your lack of skill, it's the idiot that's testing you - they purposely put extreme pressure on you, some of them are just plain old nasty - I kept getting the same jerk again and again. When I passed there were two factors involved - first, I needed a cushion to sit on so I could see properly out of the monster old car and second, I got seriously angry at the cop and said to myself "You are NOT going to make me screw up this time!!!".
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:54 am

Healing your way, madam, including before and during your test!

Do not get me started on the injustice of the driving tests. A few hints: dress professionally, but well covered; don't drive anything with tinted windows; and for goodness sake: DO NOT test on a monday or a friday! If you have kids, do not let them see the carseat or any toys, or anything that might give away that you have kids...

Good luck, darling!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:27 am

Mine was 3rd time is the charm. Had a jerk the first time and then again the second time. 3rd time, I had a dude who was born and raised in NYC and he was just laid back the whole time. I scored a perfect. I even parallel parked perfectly. It's all a matter of who your tester is and how they treat you.

I'll be praying for you. On both counts.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:31 pm

Thanks for all the positive.

No, don't have kids...but thanks for the advice.

In PA for some asinine reason, the Paralle parking comes first and if you don't pass that you don't get to drive the rest of the course.

Each time I've taken the test, I've gotten someone who ranks about an 8 on my 12 pt creep-0-meter! I think the real reason I failed both times was because my defenses were so high around this guy I wasn't able to focus on what I was doing. But, I've scheduled in an entierly different COUNTY, so maybe I'll have better luck.

Thanks again for the energy.
Posture brace? I'll have to look into getting one.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:34 pm

Yeah, I got mine on the second try. The reason I failed the first time was completely my fault because I was nervous. No jerky testing guy for me thankfully. Just take it slow and take lots of slow deep breaths while you're doing it.

As for the back problems, I'll send some good vibes your way. [-o<
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:39 pm

wow... my first driving test I could not even back in to park (sooooo terrified and nervous and I have trouble with this anyway and I could not back up straight at that moment, got very red and cold... :lol: ) but that was at the end of the test. I parallel parked, and had a wheel on the curb and did not notice >< low curb 8-) heh... heh... I was young! But, the backing in was the last, and he actually stopped me, and said, "Okay, you don't have to do this anymore. You passed."

It was testing for my "L" that I failed twice because they have trick questions designed to keep you paying for the other tests.

Come to Canada and get your testing done ;) ha ha ha ha ha :^o At least you're not failed if you can't park. Which is good, because I am a really great driver, but parking freaks me out.

You'll do fine this time ^^ I'll send lots of energy your way!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:31 pm

Good luck on both counts- I'm 23 and I haven't gotten my driver's licence yet.

I may be asking for similar assistance in another year or so, I'm completely uncoordinated when it comes to driving!

Blessings [-o<
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

Raven
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Raven » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:29 pm

I'm getting my test at the end of the month.... gonna be fuuun

*hates driving*

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:29 am

Kystar - I'm 21 years old, I hate driving, truth be told Im scared of cars and driving, so I know exactly how you feel hun. I have sat for my learners 3 times, always missing out by one point, like its supposed to be a sign not to go and do it or something. But hey, I also am going to look at having another go, soon I hope. So I wish you well, and hope you pass!! *crosses fingers*

As for the rest of you - sending blessings and healing your way :-D Take care and I hope you feel better soon!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:05 am

Don't want to sound like a know it all but I got mine in the first try. It was rather intersting as during the test another driver cut me off, so I honk the horn and said "Flamin' idiot!" Only then did I remember I was in a test.
lol
The instructor told me "That was actually good, as you are showing that you have a presence on the road."

And everyone encourage the certain above person, you all know who I mean, to actually get her license. I'm probably going to have some thrown at me for saying ti :lol: (Ducks)
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:56 am

Actually, I've had my permit on and off since I was 18. I've taken a driver's practice class through my local community college, and that's really the only reason I decided to try for my test.

that's my advice to anyone who's nervous about learning to drive...take the community college's driver's ed courses, the classroom then the practical. They not only help confidence, but will get you a break on insurance!

Thanks for the good vibes everyone!
Counting down...four more days! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:33 pm

Blessings to you Kystar

Take care of yourself and feel better.
blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:11 pm

It was slightly different for me. I was 16 when I got the learner's permit, and then I got my license shortly after I turned 19. I went for the test, and I passed, losing only like 3 points. It was totally easy, and then I went to the DMV and had my license after a few minutes. I know all of you can pass the test. Blessings to all of you.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

melina
Level 3
Level 3

Post by melina » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:49 pm

I can feel your pain on all three counts. Everyone in my family gets back problems by the time they hit thirty. My uncle has had something like 8 surgeries. And we are also well endowed in the chest area, something that can be quite embarrassing when most of your friends are football players. I hate driving. I have to put the seat all the way forward to reach the pedals, and if I drive a truck I usually have to sit on a pillow to see over the dash.

I will be sending tons of energy your way. Just relax about the test. I believe in you :-D Break a steering wheel ;)
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!-

Isaiah 5:20