Endoscopy...

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:49 pm

Stormy, you struck fear into my heart with just No caffeine, and I came close to fainting at No chocolate. I really hope it's only IBS, for the sake of your sanity and probably your husband's life, lol. I know that being denied any of those foods would put me in a nasty mood!
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:38 am

Morgana, it's true, I've been rather cranky lol - for, unfortunately, it seems it is both conditions and, although I'm not happy about it, cutting out caffine for just a few days has made a vast improvement :cry:
Fortunately I can still have my Yerba Mate, which has little to no caffine, but which has a compound called matine - a lovely little drug that has about 3 times the kick of caffine but without the bad side effects :-D The only down side is that, quite frankly, though I do like the stuff, it still is NOT the same as a nice, steaming cup of freshly ground and brewed joe :cry:
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:56 am

Good luck with that!

I got diagnosised with Irritable Bowel a while ago, and found that I had a single food trigger (Thank ANY diety that wants the credit!)...fish. So, no fish or fish products, and i have to be careful if I"m in a place that serves fish to make sure that the fish oil didn't get into my food. Luckily...I was only eating fish b/c of a diet, and I don't particularly care for it.

hopefully, it's a single trigger for you!.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!