and then the world kicked me.

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
scoia
Level 7
Level 7

and then the world kicked me.

Post by scoia » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:32 pm

hooooowl........

Please keep me in your prayers everyone. My partner and I broke up about 4 months ago, and then made a serious effort to get back together, no need to go into details, but fairly committed.

Yeasterday he tells me that when we were apart, he's met someone 'georgeous and awesome' that he has more in common with, and that he was only waiting to tell me, but didn't know how, for the last couple of months. And he's been sleeping with her.

I'm kind of a walking / heartbroken cliche at the moment. Can't eat, can't sleep, weepy variety. Please keep me in your thoughts, I know I don't know you all very well, but I'm going to need all the help I can get, getting over this.
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

socialgreen
Level 5
Level 5

Post by socialgreen » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:38 pm

Man, that a really tough thing to find out. I know the people here are awsome and understanding. May the Lord and Lady bless you through this time of sorrow. Here is a cyber hug for ya.

:hug:
social
If more of us valued food and cheer and song
above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-- J. R. R. Tolkien

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:40 pm

I am very sorry to hear that and I will definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know what it's like to be slapped in the face with something like that - the best advice I can give you is pamper yourself, you deserve it and know that there is NOTHING wrong with you. He is ignorant and thoughtless to even say something like that when a simple "I have found someone else" would have been painful enough.

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:56 pm

It is men like this that make me want an amazonian society. Oh well, that will never happen. But, hon, I know how you feel. Only a few days after my boyfriend finally broke up with me, he started talking about this girl he'd been after, while he was still considered with me. Suffice it to say, we aren't speaking now, cuz that is just wrong. And he probably didn't even know that I was crying because he was such a jerk to me, and acted as if I meant absolutely nothing to him.

I'm totally here for you, and you remember that it is the true friend who sticks with you no matter what. You hang in there, it will get easier. Plus, think about it, if he was willing to find another girl and talk to you about it like that, how could you really be with someone with practically no morals.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:05 pm

I'm sorry, I've been there before so I know what it's like. You definitely have my prayers. [-o<
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:59 pm

You have my prayers and cyber hugs. I never understood why people cannot be honest from the get go instead of dragging stuff on for months!?
It hurts less in the long run people just come out with it.

:GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug:

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:23 pm

thankyou so much...it's very hard getting through the first few weeks, especially during holiday time, when I don't have any family in my state. One of the hardest things is thinking that the person I'd lived with for so long could be such a inconsiderate, hurtfull person.

I think a big mistake I made was not telling my friends that we were back together...apparently, he's been seen all over this girl for the last three weeks.

First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

empath
Level 1
Level 1

how are things now??

Post by empath » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:29 pm

I am new here... just read your posts. I was wondering how you are now?
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:33 pm

Wow, haven't looked at this for quite a while.

I'm well thank you Empath, have gotten my balance back after a very tumultuous year. :-)
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:39 pm

I am glad to hear that things have worked out for you - I'm sure it was rough, but I'm also sure you're stronger, wiser and more confident in yourself because now you know you can make it thru and no-one can ruin you - you are woman, hear you roar :-D
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

scoia
Level 7
Level 7

Post by scoia » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:17 pm

:lol:

Cheers mate. Yes, is always sounds fascetious at the time, but these things do make you stronger. I think the knowlege that you can do things on your own, that another person, while great, is not neccesary for your survival is valuable knowlege in a way.
First they ignore you.
Then they laught at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Ghandi