air jordan nike

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
JacoSmith
Level 1
Level 1

air jordan nike

Post by JacoSmith » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 pm

A successor to the widely popular air jordan nike Nike Flyknit Racer has not been produced as of yet, although, this new Nike Dualtone Racer is suggested to be a more casual version of the silhouette. Utilizing the Flyknit Racer s iconic profile as the base of its design, the sneaker bears a more premium construction with suede, instead of flyknit, with contrasting stitching prominent along its side panels and collar section for a more distinctive look. Previewed in an oatmeal finish, the sneaker is topped off with a similar two-tone full-length phylon sole unit as well. Stay tuned to KicksOnFire for the official reveal and release date.

Last week we gave you a first glimpse at the Nike Aqua Sock 360, one of the brand s upcoming retro-inspired releases.The Aqua Sock 360 takes inspiration from Geoff Hollister s original Aqua Sock design from the early 90s, which was part of Nike s ACG line. The shoe features a slip-on construction that is made out of engineered mesh all throughout the upper making it lightweight and breathable. Additional features include air max nike a flexible sole unit and a heel counter that provides some support. Take a look at the shoe in different colors of Total Crimson, Dark Grey, and Soar up above and stay tuned to find out release information for the Nike Aqua Sock 360.

Nike quietly released a brand new colorway of the Kyrie 3 this weekend and it s all black nike shoes one that you definitely don t want to sleep on.The Kyrie 3 Cool Grey features a curved outsole for unprecedented speed off the cut, an integrated forefoot band with Flywire technology for lockdown support, and an in-heel Zoom Air unit for lightning quick responsiveness. This pair comes covered in Cool Grey all throughout the upper with Midnight Navy and Polarized Blue. Volt green detailing can then be seen on the Kyrie branding on the tongue and insoles. You can pick up the Nike Kyrie 3 Cool Grey at select retailers now for $120.

After getting some rest against the Clippers on Saturday night, LeBron James and the rest of the big three decided to lace up their sneakers basketball shoes nike and actually play against the Lakers last night.And he did so in style as LeBron laced up a brand new colorway of the Nike LeBron 14. This LeBron 14 was covered in a black and white camouflage print all throughout the upper with additional black and red accents on the inner liner and branding. Other details include camouflage print running down the midsole and an icy blue translucent outsole. There is no release date scheduled for this colorway at the moment, but we ll let you know if anything changes.

We re not even one-fourth into the new year, but I can guarantee you that the Atmos x Air Jordan 3 x Air Max 1 Pack that dropped this weekend will go down as one of the biggest releases of the year. The two-pair pack was a highly coveted release despite the hefty $400 price tag. Everyone wanted a pair of this limited release, but very few stores had the privilege of carrying the pack. One of those stores was Germany s very own BSTN.Being that BSTN was one of the few select stores who had the Atmos x Air Jordan 3 x Air Max 1 Pack, they took full advantage of that by remodeling their entire store to match the theme of the release.

The Pacers took an L against the Raptors last night, but Paul George made sure he looked good while doing so as he was seen wearing a brand new colorway of the Nike PG 1.Arguably the boldest and most vibrant black nike air max pair of the PG 1s we ve seen thus far, this version comes with a Black upper offset by the Blue and Purple hits noted on the midsole, Nike Swoosh and strap. If you take a closer look at the Swoosh, you will see that it comes with a crack on it, something we ve yet to see on past PG 1 colorways. Could this be a future release with some kind of theme that correlates to the colors and crack on the Swoosh? Only time will tell. Stay tuned Image as more info on this potential release begins to surface.

Keth73
Level 1
Level 1

Re: air jordan nike

Post by Keth73 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:37 am

Yes, I remember your last week offers of Nike Socks and i have already shopped them from an online store that is always with your brand and gives its best discount coupons for Nike Products. I have just gone through your post and found some new products that includes black Nike Shoes which is seems to very fascinating to me. I would love to buy these pair. Do let me know if your store offer some discounts on purchase of these shoes. Other wise i would love to buy it again from an online store by using my black friday coupons 2017. I am damn sure this time again i will save huge amount of my money.