Merry meet~ !

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Aquamarine
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Merry meet~ !

Post by Aquamarine » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

Hi there. I've been into Paganism for almost 3 months now and I couldn't practice it due to lack of information. In this time, I've been reading everything I could about Wicca, Druidism and Paganism in general. So yeah, I'm kinda newbie, don't make fun of me. If anyone has any tips for me, I will be thankful for that.
Blessed be! :hug:

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Merry meet~ !

Post by Kystar » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello.

The best advice I got was from a dream, actually. "Question the why behind everything!" And the other was "Get at least three viewpoints on something before locking your mind on it."
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Aquamarine
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Aquamarine » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks for your advice Kystar, I feel so proud that someone so special answered me. >:D<

elmarna
Level 1
Level 1

Post by elmarna » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Peace be upon you! Aqua marine!
I have learned to interpret my own dreams.
Dreams are the time when your emotions manafest into your own personal way of "seeing".
It is a sybolized language and a time when we work things out in a message system that is more complicated than you would think. No dream is crazy. While it may not make sense to you wake world it is a window of your resources responding.
Dogs in a dream may not represent dogs - but dogma or how you consider dogs. As for people it can be the same thing.

As for the crazy dream- I will use 1 of my own as a example : I had a dream that I got up and someone was at the door. I went to it and opened it a crack only to see a man with a suit on surrpunded by a multitude of pizza delivery people ladden with lots of pizza.parked on the other side of the street was a huge R.V. Producing more and more pizza! I tried to shut the door but the man in the suit put his foot in it to stop me! I awoke at that point. I went and meditated. In my meditation I was told that as I opened up the door in my mind the emotional part of me was responding to support me by feeding all the good things! Evedently that translated into pizza!
While dreams are there it is our reponsibility to understand that the reflections of the inner service does speak.
Emotions are important. They are the very resource for the music and inspiration that is us. We are the "mistro" we conduct and lead our service on the effect of the world around us. You make life what it is.
We are and always will be a being that responds and expresses without saying a word.
While we consider our existence you must understand before you realize. When you realize the truths - then you will "see"
Blessed be the devine spirit that rises to the occasion and rises above the earth!