At a loss for words.

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
shyflower
Level 1
Level 1

At a loss for words.

Post by shyflower » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Stormy, a moderator here posted in another thread --
When I first found out there was a name for something that I had apparently been my whole life this is where I came as well.
It is just today that I understand that I am here for the same reason. I joined a little over a year ago but have been back only infrequently to read.

[/quote]

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:04 pm

Sometimes it takes time to figure out just what is "going on" in your life when it comes to accepting that you are on a path that is unlike that of most other folks around you. Or time to understand it.

Glad you found us too :-D
Last edited by Stormy on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:54 pm

The same belief I held not only has a name, but others believe it too. I was astounded and threw myself into studying it. For years I still went to church, but it was actually in a church, that I finally came to the conclusion that this was where I belonged, and that was the last time I've stepped into a church to worship. I think my exact wording was "It's like coming home again".

A beautiful thing to find out.

If you haven't read it already, find Drawing down the Moon - The New Revised Addition.(can't remember authors name, sorry).

I'm reading it now, and it can bring back all the memories, and help you see how and where you may fit in.

Thank you both for reminding me, how that newness felt... :oops: [-o<
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:13 pm

THat's awesome, Hope you can come around more!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)