Hello all!

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Silver raven
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all!

Post by Silver raven » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:26 am

Hello, I found this site a few days ago and thought it would be good to sign up. I have made this topic to tell you all a little about myself. I'm 19yrs old and have been interested in Wicca for about 5yrs. However, I have never really developed my knowledge as I went to a Catholic School and it was difficult to express myself. Now I decided I will do all I can to learn as much as possible. Hopefully being a member here will be my first step in this process.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:31 am

Hello Silver Raven.

Welcome.

I saw you on the members list and was hoping you would decide to join us. I see your interests list Air Training Corps.

Which Squadron? I was in 273 Wallasey (Cheshire and Merseyside wing), for about 10 years. During which I reached the dizzying heights of Corporal, and we won the Lea's trophy.

Nearly got thrown out for refusing to go into Liverpool cathederal for the Battle of Britain memorial service, one year. :lol:

Hope to hear more from you. 8-)

Silver raven
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Silver raven » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:18 am

Ah hello, I am a CWO at 354 (Dover) Squadron, Kent Wing. Lol Battle of Britain Parade, we have ours at the memorial at Capel-Le-Ferne (Where it happened) always a long day. I have been a Member for 7yrs soon to age out though. :(

Nice to meet a fellow cadet. :D

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:57 am

Silver raven wrote: Nice to meet a fellow cadet. :D
Well. That was some years go. 1974 till...? 1979 (?). When the Tornado was still called MRCA, and Harriers were only up to mark 3's, and THEY were THE latest thing in flying. I even remember seeing an operational Shakelton AND an Argossy. :roll:

Happy that you have found us here though. A mixed bag of traditions. Wiccans, Pagans, Heathens,(me). But a very friendly atmosphere, and allways willing to help and advise, as we are to RECIEVE same.

Enjoy! ;)

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:13 am

Welcome, Silver Raven! :-D :-D :-D
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:30 am

Hi'der! :hello2:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:40 am

welcome in, it's always nice to have a newbie bring something fresh to the board. >:D<
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:50 pm

Welcome :-D
I'm sure you will be able to learn much here, everyone is more than willing to answer questions or point you towards answers. Glad you found us!
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:26 pm

Welcome to the Library
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:09 pm

Welcome!! Enjoy it here! We were all beginners once, though most of us were born "Pagan" and just didn't know it!!

Ahh Catholicism... Not much different than Paganism, really... Except the whole, you know, one GOD deal... :roll: (Sorry... burning out here... Can't even tell if this is a joke or not!!)

But welcome in any case!! We're a friendly bunch here :) As I am in sort of a "wearing my heart on my sleeve" mood, I'm going to say that the people here really are amazing, and somehow coming on to these forums in crazy times makes things seem a little less crazy :)

Welcome to the family!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Silver raven
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Silver raven » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:04 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Ahh Catholicism... Not much different than Paganism, really... Except the whole, you know, one GOD deal... :roll: (Sorry... burning out here... Can't even tell if this is a joke or not!!)
Lol well I giggles! :P Thanks all :D

MettaPax
Level 5
Level 5

Post by MettaPax » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:08 am

\:D/ Welcome! \:D/

Strap in and get ready for quite a ride! =D>

YAY YOU for allowing yourself to be open to your path, which is allllll yours! :-D

Love, Light and laughter,
Metta
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
-Yoda

"The path of true happiness is one of integrating and fully accepting all aspects of our experience." - Sharon Salzberg from "Loving Kindness"

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:52 am

Here's a late welcome from the Fox on the board!!!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews