Youngest Newbie Here!

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Stormy

Post by Stormy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:48 pm

Better late than never - sorry I wasn't around to say a warm welcome when you first joined our little online family - but a big "welcome" to you now :-D
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

HappySoup
Level 1
Level 1

Post by HappySoup » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:17 am

VoudunLady25, I'm new too :) I agree with your mom to keep your eyes open to various religions, when you leave one religion with intentions to expand your mind and find new things, its usually the freedom which feels the best!! I think it might be more fulfilling to learn a lot about a religion before jumping into it so you are more free to experience it. I know it wouldn't have hurt me to have looked into other religions too, when i found Wicca... but then, its a bad habit of mine to wait too long or jump in too quickly! I'm sure it'll all be very rewarding!! these things usually are!

Elizabeth

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 pm

[quote="VoudunLady25"]She said I should just study at my age, and then choose later.
So for now, I have to study Wicca. It seems very interesting and could possibly be for last and final calling. But who knows?
quote]

Wicca is a good place to start, wherever you end up heading. There are a kajillion books on it, to start with, and it's easier to find teachers if you want them. I'm making my way through different branches of Paganism... Shamanism at the moment, Druidism next. Voodoo after that, maybe. :-D Wherever you end up, the path is fun!

And your mother is probably wise in her recommendations.... no one tests the depth of a river with both feet.

PS: Hi everyone! I'm new here.