Hello, I thought I'd introduce myslef

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:24 pm

I missed out on welcoming the new Canadian?

How rude of me. And Canadian Room? How Did I miss that? Is it a 1000 posts and you get your key to the pool sort of thing?

CHL, we need to meet, I think they are on to our plan. Operation Paganation has been compromised, abort abort! How did they ever break our secret code?

Davish you and Sapphire are always welcome. I can take you to that ring store in Toronto (if you haven't found some already yet) and I am not sure if you guys a brewsters but Cnada has some of the best pubs (mind you my sample is form Australia and Canada, i can't speak for the rest of the world).

And Happy soup....Please see our recipe section, I am intrigued by this soup. Are we talking lifetime happiness due to soup or just a general pleasant feeling that lasts only a few hours?

Wow, I think my sanity just left me. Don't worry it was a clean break-up, we're still friends and I got the cats!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

HappySoup
Level 1
Level 1

Post by HappySoup » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Thanks willow,

A good soup changes and adapts its flavour as new things are added to the pot, it grows just like we do, and that has always made me very happy.

Elizabeth

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:43 pm

A belated hello to you, welcome to the family 8-)
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam