to all the newbies

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

to all the newbies

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:49 am

Wow, I'm glad to see so many new ppl in only a month or so. I've been m.i.a. for a while, that post is somewhere around here, anyways, HELLO ALL!!!!!!!! Congrats for finding your way here, the ppl here are great, it's like one big family. But be careful, some have been known to explode from all the honesty and love and openness ;) Anyways, Merry meet and greet. bb
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:06 am

Hej hej,
Strange, I was only wondering the other day where you had gone.

Great to read you back.

Keep up the good work, build up your levels.

Do you want to tell us where youve been?

Nothing personal, if you don't want to tell just leave it. But I am a nosy bu***r :-D , and I have been looking at the membert list and wondering what happens to people. So it's kind of an "on going topic" for me.

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:12 pm

I will be more than happy to point you in the direction of my coming back post, it's under general chat, topic: hi guys I'm back. Well it's nice to know I'm not the only nosy rosy :-D It's nice to be back and with so many new folks too!!!! I gotta tell ya, it's hard being gone so long, after a while I start to feel like a crack addict during the first week of rehab! Start getting all wild eyed and things like 'DON'TTOUCHME!!! ISAID DON'TTOUCH ME!!!!!!!!' just start flying outta my mouth and there's no one else in the room but the cat. I NEED my daily dose of Pagan Library, it's my only source for other pagans. It's sad, I live in Houston and don't know any other pagans :-( I don't know where they all hang out, but I don't think it's on the north or west side. I think maybe downtown, but downtown's scary, I wouldn't even walk around downtown in the daylight without a hand gun! As if hoodlum kids weren't enough, then there's Metro, our bus system, a favorite saying of Houstonians is " People don't hit Metro, Metro hits people." So yes, the Pagan Library is a much safer environment and not as confusing. *deep relaxing sigh* It's good to be home... :love5:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

bluewolf
Level 1
Level 1

Post by bluewolf » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:52 pm

Hello and thanx for the warm welcome ^_^
"No one can make you feel inferior unless you give them permission."
- Some Famous First Lady

Fell Dragon
Level 1
Level 1
Location: That blur in the corner of your eye, you know, the one that disappears when you look directly at it.

Re: to all the newbies

Post by Fell Dragon » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:53 pm

forgotten oceans wrote:Wow, I'm glad to see so many new ppl in only a month or so. I've been m.i.a. for a while, that post is somewhere around here, anyways, HELLO ALL!!!!!!!! Congrats for finding your way here, the ppl here are great, it's like one big family. But be careful, some have been known to explode from all the honesty and love and openness ;) Anyways, Merry meet and greet. bb
Openness... Damn... But thank you for the greeting, pleasure to meet you. I am sure the people here a great, and once more thank you.
My Study Material:
-www.paganlibrary.com
-Earth Magic, by Marion Weinstein
-Discover Your Psychic Powers, by Tara Ward
-Witchcraft, Theory and Practice, by De Angeles
-Celtic Dragon Tarot, by Conway and Hunt

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:36 pm

*huggles all the newbies*

Aye, from another lass who's been AWOL for a while - Waes thu hael!
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")