Hello

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:17 pm

:hug: back! Ill? Hope you're talking about the same kind of ill as I am, but if not, I'll send as much health your way as I can [-o<
Your path is what is best for you and even if you can't see it clearly, as long as you're happy that's all that matters :-D
Maybe we can have a rambling contest, cause I'm the King rambler, and am looking for some competition :lol:
Life is definitely the best, most enjoyment to you :-D
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 pm

Hello all, I suppose I need a re-welcome as I've been away for awhile again :-( I just have so much crazy stuff going on that it is difficult to spare the time. Just want everyone to know that I'm still about and doing the best I can. Not really, but in a way I suppose :-? I'm doing the best I can to get through the day, but not the best I can to be a good Pagan. It's just so hard with the circumstances in my life :-( I have to make this site part of my daily rounds again so I can keep my head in it. I can't promise, but I'll try to participate more :-)
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:33 am

Heya!

It happens to us all at some point or another. I had a long time of doing very little in my spiritual and magickal life because with uni and all it was so difficult, but this last year I've come back into it and learnt a great deal. Dry spells are part of the journey, and the gods understand :-D

Blessed be
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:12 pm

:-D I know the Godesses and Gods do, but sometimes I wonder about people :roll: :lol:
Anyway, thanx :-D
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.