Yip, yet another one....

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:53 pm

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to say: I apologise for the absence - I've been having a lot of trouble at university, failed my second year and am having to take a year out to resit three modules #-o ...but I'm back now!
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:02 pm

*dances again*

I am glad you are back! Sorry to hear about school :cry:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Thanks, CHL! Yeah, it's nose to the grindstone time methinks.
"ǽr notian ond æfteryld céosan ǽghwæðer, gehwilc gesælan of árweorðung gān begeondan gelǽran and gelust."
("Till use and old age accept them, and all chance of valour has gone beyone recall or desire...")

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:48 am

Hello again! Glad you're back! Sorry about school. :-( But glad you're alive! :-D
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

soulsearcher
Level 1
Level 1

Post by soulsearcher » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:26 pm

Hello PL...recognize me??? *smiles and waves* Doesn't match your other "initials" though...lol Hi *smiles and waves innocently*

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:15 am

CM??? *huggles* You made it!! =D>

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:38 pm

I'm not one of the old friends, but I guess I could be new one. I'm Kitsune. Welcome!!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Paganlight
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Paganlight » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 pm

lol - thanks Kitsune, nice to see somenew faces round here! Hmm, for just how long was I MIA, anyway? *goes to dig out last post before vanishing....*

ETA: October?? Blimey! Three months....time flies when uni's messing you about..... :-x