There's Gonna Be A Wedding

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

There's Gonna Be A Wedding

Post by Draconia » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Kind of short notice, but for all of you that remember her, our daughter, Star Child, should (if everything goes as planned :roll: ), be getting married this week. If she could, I think she would have the presiding official ready to perform the wedding the minute the groom stepped off the plane. I will update everyone when I know more and will hopefully post some pics if Rune is up to helping me post them. Ta-ta for now!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Re: There's Gonna Be A Wedding

Post by Draconia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:10 am

Well the future son-in-law arrived here in Bako at 1 A.M. this morning. so the wedding should be around 6 P.M. Maybe? Possibly? Not sure. doiknow:
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

The Bells! The Bells! They Hurt ears mke the bells go away quasi be good no beels .....

JUST KIDDING the deed has been done she has her own real family to take care of and I do wish her the best.( 1 down 3 still to go)

Love and LIght and Long Life to my ?Children? ... Them truly

Love, M(dad) @};--
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:59 am

:lol: technically, y'all only still got two in the house ;) which is probably good, since the next one would have driven you into a psychotic break :axe: :badgrin:

Tell Star I said congrats, it's about time and to give Jaqcues a hug & kiss from me :-)
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 am

We sure will. Still haven't heard from them this morning. We're already reaping the benefits! \:D/

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Well the peace was only temporary and the honeymoon has ended. The new son-in-law left to go back up to Porterville to do some work for his parents, so now he's not occupying Star Child's attention anymore. It was so quiet around here for at least a couple of days. LOL! Oh well, all things must come to an end :-( .