Hey Guys

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Hey Guys

Post by runewulf » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:07 am

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!

Heh heh
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Alas, poor us, he hath left our humble home, as sad as we are we shall be twice as happy to see him again. (soon)

Runewolf is free and on the road, we love him and we shall keep a weather eye to the horizon for his safe return

anything,anytime,anywhere bro.

love us ;)
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Draconia » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 am

Honey, I told you to chain him to something stronger! It's OK he forgot his persimmons, I'll hold them hostage in the freezer. Hey Rune I'll have cookies when you come back.
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

Mmmmm, extra incentive to brave the pollution, as if I need it whn y'all are there :lol: :-D :hug:

Ya know I'll be back. Merde, I'm heading back south cause the NV pass to Reno is frozen in, lol.

Je t'aime aussi y'all ;)

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 am

You said you would be back. Rune, but I think 24hrs. is even a record for you. Glad you stopped back by, of course I'm sure the persimmons had a part in that. LOL! We appreciate the help and welcome advice with my medical problems. I just don't have a lot of patience with the medical field, ](*,) thus the reason I walked out last night from the hospital. You can kick my :butthead: later on when you return this way Sweetheart. Safe travels, my dear friend, and blessed be!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Who says I'm gonna wait, lol :lol:

I understand all too well & look forward to seein y'all again.

Warmest blessings :hug:

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Good friends chained to beds? This thread got strange! And of course, the Python references! By the gods I've missed you guys!

With any luck I will have a solid five to six minutes free this Sunday to catch you up.

Blessings!
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Bon chance Davish, we've missed you too ami. And of course it got weird, this is us you're referring to :lol:

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 am

Davish, of course we chained him to the bed. We're not cruel, the tree outside would have been too uncomfortable and cold, though it would have been more solid. And we are strange enough individually, but you get the three of us together, watch out. LOL!

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

For true, non?

Gotta admit, the bed is more comfy than the light pole out front ;) :lol:

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm

no doubt about that, mon frere, the bed is always the more comfortable, nudge nudge, wink wink, you know what I mean? ;) :-"
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

:lol: :oops: 8-) :lol: \:D/ :-" :-D :lol: :lol: :hug:

Jennicat moment ;)

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 am

Mayhaps the bed was a wise decision for more than just comfort and... comfort. If he'd been chained to the light pole, Gods know what sort of illicit activities he'd start! :-"

So what's new with me? Quite a lot really. Sapphire and I just celebrated 7 years together and are still very much in love. Our little girl is 3 and a half years old already! I don't know how that happened so quickly. We're moved into our new house. 1200 square feet planted squarely in 1 acre of woods that is RIGHT next door to acres and acres of state forest. I will have pictures up one of these days, I promise. We're still doing all the painting and such - slowly but surely. I have a new position at my job. It's quite a lot nicer than what I was doing before. No raise with it, but it's much more satisfying.

Sadly my college and writing have both sat neglected these past few months. One of those things that happens when one suddenly runs out of time to even get a full night's sleep. Hopefully once the dust settles from all this change, I can get back in the saddle on both. I really miss writing.

All in all, though, these past couple of months - while incredibly busy and with no sign of letting up in the immediate future - have been wonderful. I'm very busy but also so very happy. 8-) Now if only I could make this snow go away. Something kinda along the lines of this comic (read the preceding to get the full effect). A little PG language - and frankly the whole thing goes against nature which is against my principles, but it would be nice...

So that's what's up with me lately. Again, glad to see you all back here.

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Illicit? Moi? How could you say such? I'm never illicit.., got too much style for that mon frere 8-) ;) :lol:

Glad to hear all is goin well for you & the family, Davish, even if moving at warp speed. State forest, huh? Might have to swing through and say hi next summer as someone else is harassing me to get to Buffalo before June already, lol.

Glad to be back, myself & I know Draconia and Maelroth are too \:D/

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 pm

If you're coming all the way out to Buffalo, you might as well do another 3 hours to our neck of the woods.

At some point in the future, if you're still based out of Oregon, Sapphire and I will be hitting Eugene to take a class on Yurt building.