Hey Guys

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Hey Guys

Post by runewulf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Well cher, we're in that boat together, all of us, eh?

Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I'll hit y'all's area then or the following day, unless the migraine spikes enough that I have to stop. Y'all had me cracking up with the Video on Demand selections tonight, rofl. Wonder if they have Monty Pythons Flying Circus or the Goodies. Probably not since they're old BBC, but still kinda cool.

Of course, right after I hunker down here in the Eureka area I check the weather and there's a bloody frost warning for tonight until 9am, lol. Hopefully it's early enough in the season that it either skips the area or melts of earlier than 9am. Teach me not to check the weather first. ](*,) :lol:
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Draconia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah!!!!! Can't wait to see ya! Maelroth is a huge Monty Python fan and said BBCAM may have it but I don't think we have it On Demand , but we do have the regular channel. I don't want to talk about the cold, we have 2 wall heaters to install and 8 more to service and/or light pilots for. And even after having the darn plumbers come out twice and 2 different parts ordered, we still don't have hot water UGHHHHHH! ](*,) At least we still have one empty unit that we can take a hot shower in. You know for what that hot water heater cost (BTW manufacturers date is 3/18/2010), and the $85 per hour the plumbers cost you would think they could get the *#@! thing to work. And of course it's a holiday today so I don't dare try to get them back out till the morrow when the rates are back to normal. Oh, well should feel blessed cause it's better than where we've been in the past.
Yeah again! Gotta a great big :hug: for ya when you get here Rune! Have A safe and enjoyable trip and if your noggin' hurts take a break sweetie. Love YA!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 am

Merci et je t'aime aussi cher :hug:

J'su en Mendo, Cali pour le moment.... Hmmm, ok, oui, head is hurtin a bit. After I eat, caffienate myself and finish checking emails and such, I'll be heading out again. Probably won't make it today, but we will see. I didn't expect to drive 12 hours yesterday either, lol.

If I can figure out where I packed it, I actually have the whole Monty Python series on dvd that I haven't had time to rip to digital yet, so am still toting around. Not sure where it is right now though. I think it's in my "trunk" or under my couch. I'll look when I get there.

A bientôt

And now the translation, Yes, I love you too, dear...I am in Mendo Cali at the moment.

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Don't over do yourself. I know how headaches go, and if you have one it's better to give in to it and rest, rather than trying to fight it . Star Child is getting tired of me jumping around in excitement, but I can wait a lilttle bit longer if it means you getting here in one piece. Plus it gives me the opportunity to drive her nuts! LOL! Remember it's a holiday which means the drunks are out, and people here in Cali can't drive anyway. Blessed be!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Draconia wrote:Do you have a destination South or is it where ever you end up? If you head to sunny Cali let us know. Yeah it is the 503 # we have. I miss jennicat also, man there are a lot of old friends from around here I'd love to hear from.

And if you are headed further south than that - let me know and we can get a draught or two ready.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 pm

How far south exactament? I was planning on turning east after my visit as prolonged exposure to the pollution within a hundred miles of LA is gonna give me maybe a day before I have to leave or it'll knock me flat migraine wise. Let me know though and we will see, based on how strongly it affects my migraines given my current state of health.

P.S. I'm in Pattereson at Denny's right now. I needed a break after the BS traffic around Oakland, lol. Now I remember why I don't like driving on Cali anywhere close to a city, rofl. Don't know how far down I will get before stopping tonight, we will just have to see how Denny's agrees with me. I'll give y'all a ring after dinner time when my bluetoothe recharges, another friend kept me on the phone until it died earlier, heh heh. It's charging in the van now.

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Dark Waters » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

I'm in Orange County just a few miles South east of Dizzyland
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 pm

What? What? Old friends coming out of the woodwork?

So glad to see you on here. So good to hear that you're still trucking, Draconia. Your family has never been far from my thoughts. :hug:

So terribly busy, myself. I will stop back in a post a proper hello when I've got a minute or two.

Love you guys!
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 am

Hope things are going well for you & the family Davish :-) >:D<

Sorry, but I honestly don't think my health would handle the pollution levels in OC. This area is about more the max I can tolerate and as it is will likely need to leave in the next day or so. It's been great hanging out with Draconia and Mael and the kids.

A bientôt

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:41 am

Ughhh! I hate when that happens! I had just wrote a much longer and funnier reply and POOF! it was gone, never to return upon my monitor, cheated out of ever being submitted because it sucked off my screen into some black hole of cyberspace! Hey, Rune sweetie, you up yet? I'm about ready to beat this PC into submission, cause it's aggravating me! LOL! Yes, my dear Davish, I'm still sputtering along, not quite sure if you could call it truckin" though. Still trying to get the final procedure done.
You know it's about darn time that you finally decide to poke your head in and say "Hi!" We've been chatting Rune's ear off until the wee hours of the night, and I must remember to have him help me post some pics of the ever growing family (grandbabies), before he regretfully ends up having to pull out. I really don't look forward to that time, but in the meanwhile I am being selfish in trying to keep him here as long as possible, yet as always the toxic air here in Cali will prove victorious. You'll have to fill us in on the family tidbits,Davish, that have occured in our overextended absence. It is sooo wonderful being back home at the library again amongst our friends and family. Love ya all!

(BTW.... Please ignore any S.O.S.'s Rune may send out in the next day or so. He's being lovingly held captive. Trying to take good care of him, but really don't want to let him go :cry: )

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Draconia wrote:(BTW.... Please ignore any S.O.S.'s Rune may send out in the next day or so. He's being lovingly held captive. Trying to take good care of him, but really don't want to let him go :cry: )
You keep him there long as you can darlin! Time well spent in loving company is surely a step in the right direction for our Rune doggie! :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 am

Actually the fact is he is taking way more care of me than vice versa. Been a real hard couple of days for me. I've been a terrible hostess, though it's hard to do anything when you are having multiple seizures. I've been real lucky having two of the most wonderful men by my side. Well thankfully Rune is soooo understanding, I just wish I didn't have to put him through the worry. I better stop now or it won't just be one of his lectures, but he's gonna kick my butt for worrying about it. LOL! See ya all later! Loves from us!

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 am

Oui, I'll kick your butt when you wake up, lol :lol:

It's been a wonderful visit & health hasn't been great on either side, but I wouldn't be anywhere else given the choice and I will be back, health willing to help with recovery :-D

P.S. They have me chained to a bed in this small locked room & only let me out at meal times & to show off to their neighbors.... HELP!!!!

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 am

Rune....hey....Rune .......you better be quiet I think I here her coming,you know what happened last time she found out that i let you out without permission. :-#
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 am

Hey, I heard that ! Mael, you better not let him out! LOL!