Hey Guys

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Hey Guys

Post by Maelroth » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Man I had to squint to see the confirmation code, did somebody change the locks? :-D No, really I tried to log on with my phone and almost got locked out. Never did figure out how to do that right ](*,) anyway we (Draconia & I) now have a new home unit and just got access to you all again today :hug: we've been away far and thru alot but we come home to visit when we can. We still have far to go and much to shovel. But we are here again and doing as well as the Goddess allows.

Hello; Blessed Be to All M.
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Dark Waters » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Welcome back, blessing upon your new home.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey Mal, glad you and Draconia are doin well. I keep meanin to give y'all a call and keep runnin outta functional time. I'll give y'all a ring next week. Can't tell ya how good it was to see a post from you pop up when I checked in today.

Hope all is progressing as well or better than when last I spoke with y'all.

Blessings, light and love, mes amis,

RuneWulf
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

I was thinking about you guys!!! Glad all is well! Congratulations on your new home! =D>
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Congratulations... it'll be good to see you guys around more often again!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 am

I gave you guys a bit of the wrong impression in my post, I meant we have a new computer home unit (desktop) #-o sorry. Tho we have only been here a year (Samhain), and by no means unpacked or tidy even now #-o We got some of the wife's SSI "stuff" done and now all we have to do is get the docs back on track. ](*,)

We did get a pretty good deal on our new home situation, we manage the 10 unit complex for our out of town Landowner (I feel like some country baron ;) ) and we live here as a trade for living rent/utility free. Sir Landowner backs us 100% and lets us take care of business and he gets to come by once a month and pick up the rent. Not bad setup til we go to the hardware store and call him with the bill :-"

Anyway, I and my better half shall be around for awhile Goddess Willing [-o<
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Ya need a pool boy. I'm outta the corporate biz these days, me. Lol :lol:

Good to see another old name pop back up round here :-D

And for old times sake
:-D :-" \:D/ =D> :lol: 8-) outtahere: flyaway: :hug: >:D< :lol: :-" \:D/ :-D :-)

Sorry y'all, that one ya either get, or ya just don't, lol.

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Draconia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 am

Well finally got the kids (Maelroth included) off the PC long enough to stop by and say HI! Missed everyone lots. :GHug: I still have a long way to go health wise, still trying to get insurance worked out. Everytime we think we have it, something else pops up. Now I have to have my gallbladder removed along with the brain surgery. Oh well they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (though I sometimes wish it did), so someone out there thinks I'm Atlas incarnate. Well for the mass in my noggin' they haven't taken a peak at it lately so we don't know if it's grown anymore. We've fondly called it "Spot", it's like a different member of the family. It's as if I have a different person in me because when it acts up there is such a BIG difference. I function pretty well but have alot of trouble staying focused, balancing, and problem solving. We deal though, but there are times I get tired of it all, especially when the fibromyalsia acts up. I'm too young to feel this old.

Kids are doing well also and our 2nd grandbaby was born to Star Child on Sept. 15th. He's a beautiful little boy who weighed 6.5 lbs. I'll have to see if Runewolf can help me post somes pics here soon (after I figure out how to get them off the memory card. LOL). The hubby may be a techno-caveman, but i'm more of a techno-phobic. I'll just get the 9 yr. old to show me; Speaking of which have you ever wondered why it's taken a childs entire life to learn how to pick up his dirty clothes (and he still doesn't get it), but you can put a computer or other piece of technology in front of him and he inheritally knows how the the darn thing works? LOL! well guys have to get some paperwork done, but I'll stop by again soon. Love ya all and soooooooooo glad to be back amongst family and friends!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Welcome back cher. Of course I'll help you post some pics. If I have to, I'll drive down there and copy them from the card myself for ya. I am in Oregon right now, well this week anyway, who knows next, lol.

Glad to see ya back online hon. I'm glad y'all are surviving.

Did you say 2nd grandebebe ? Merde, now I feel older even, I remember when y'all joined the library she was still in school. Of course so was our sweet FyreGarnet and I went to her wedding, so I can attest she somehow went and got all adult like too. What happens, turn around and you're old and all the kids are grown ups.... Hmmm, cats in the cradle moment there, non?
:hug:

RuneWulf

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Glad to see ya all back around the boards, and even happier to see that things are picking up for you!! :hug:

And Rune - You should keep those smilies going, they bring back lots of good memories lol
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm

It is kind of scary, Dancing Elf is now eighteen and finishing his last semester of High school. Now we just have Hunter, who is 9 now, though Dancing Elf is still in the
house. I remember when our family was getting bigger now they are all going off starting their own lives and families. The oldest son is living with his girlfriend, Star Child is planning her wedding and looking at moving to Porterville, CA.
Rune, you may feel old Sweetie, but I feel ancient. LOL. . A High School buddy of Maelroth's keeps trying to get us to go up to Smith Rock in Oregon to do some rock climbing. I'm not allowed to climb right now but the Hubby and kids do. If we get to finally go, we'll have to track you down. I have a great big hug for you :hug: Once I get some of this piled up paperwork organized on the PC, I'll have to attempt the pics. Rune you'll probably be hearing from me soon, I knew I could count on you. Phone # the same?
We love all you guys and the family sends all their love too. outtahere:
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:47 pm

It's the one in the 503 area code, which I believe is the last I called y'all from.

As far as Oregon visit goes, give me a heads up a bit in advance as I'm mobile now and will be heading south this week. Getting chilly up here for living in an RV, lol.

Oui, je comprends feelin ancient right now, me, lol.

Hmmm, wonder if Jennicat will show up again too, lol. Smiley bombs and all, heh heh.

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

Do you have a destination South or is it where ever you end up? If you head to sunny Cali let us know. Yeah it is the 503 # we have. I miss jennicat also, man there are a lot of old friends from around here I'd love to hear from.

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Plans are still up in the air in that direction. Depends on how long it takes me to ramble on down that way and how ungodly the gas prices are at that point too, lol. I'd love to see y'all though :-D we will have to play that one by ear though, at least until I have a better clue as to what exactly is goin on with my life, lol. Right now, just focussing on surviving and avoiding stress like the plague, lol.

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:44 am

runewulf wrote:Right now, just focussing on surviving and avoiding stress like the plague, lol.

LOL. That's us on an everyday basis.