So what do you think...

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Re: So what do you think...

Post by FyreGarnet » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I, personally, feel that it is due to you being more open. When you aren't looking for something, you tend to write it off as coincidence, or what have you. But when you start looking for something, you notice it more. Let me put it in a very different way. Say you think there is someone following you and he drives a red car. Once you start looking for red cars, you see them everywhere. But before you were convinced someone was following you, the red cars were just another car on the road with no significance.

Also, the more you work on something, the stronger it gets, just like working your muscles. So if you have a gift for precognition, and you work on it, consciously or even subconsciously, it will get stronger. So, the more you look for it, the more you notice it, the more you try for it, the more you get the reaction you want....and the cycle continues.

Hopefully this helps :) I wouldn't be afraid really, because I don't think there is anything wrong with precognition of any kind. It's how you use it.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: So what do you think...

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I totally, 100% agree with what's already been said.

I am not sure if I mentioned this already, but when I was homeschooled, I had a few months where a few hours each day around noon were complete deja vu. I mean, everything, including that sickening chill you get all over your body. For me, this was just another phase of my transition or re-awakening, if you want to be so dramatic, and it made me question my life, everything, and made me feel terrible. For me, it WAS leading up to something. Just, that something took a few years to solidify and settle down.

Really, just take it moment by moment. Try to find the joy in it. Stop trying to look for armageddon in your experiences. It DOES mean something, but it doesn't have to mean something negative. It WILL create something negative if you keep up like this. I realize I'm being harsh, but that's the reality of it. The more you try to convince yourself that something bad is coming, the more badness you will create. I did it. And, thankfully, I learned how to turn negatives into positives. Learn to dance with it. When you get the feeling something bad is coming, don't take it as a doom-sentence. Take it as a traffic sign. "Winding roads ahead." So, slow down and be a bit more alert as you turn corners, but enjoy the ride.

I sympathize with you, I so badly do. I think I see a lot of my own past in you, a lot of the fear.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG