Got to Promote an Artist

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Got to Promote an Artist

Post by Kystar » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

Ok, gang, I'm going to give a shout out here for an artist I've recently discovered who has the coolest stuff.

She's doing a line of art called "My Teenie Demons"...which is a parody of "My Little Ponies". I think she's got phenomenal stuff.

http://www.shamansoulstudios.com is her website. I just wanted to give her some Word of Mouth advertising!

Wicked Glitter and Magma Blaze are my two favorites! Pop on over and check them out! She also has other art available on her ebay...some of which is very in line with her webname!

Enjoy!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Got to Promote an Artist

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 am

Wow, she's amazing!! She's got a great rendition of The Horned God (with or without manhood, lol), and I love the one of the child showing the baby a dragon on her finger. It is very hard to draw kids in any kind of open-mouthed expression (people always make them look demonic somehow, with mouths full of blood or cherries, or with teeth far too small).
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG