Now you do not see THAT every day!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Ragnar

Now you do not see THAT every day!

Post by Ragnar » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

O.K. We have a ghost. I have known that for a long time. It hides books, rings the door bell at 3 in the morning (which is why I was on the balcony so early today, buit more of that later), it makes a bloody mess of the kitchen and then expects ME to clean.... ah no... sorry THAT is Lisa, but the ghost thinks it is funny.

So. The balcony.

We back onto a school. Between us is a wall, about 30 to 60 cm high. and a load of trees, bushes and a chicken net fence.

So. At 03:00 hours, the door bell goes off. At that time I can assure you "GOES OFF" is correct! Of course, no one there. Look up and down the road....no one. Cop goes for donut at the 24hr garage time.

So I retreat to the balcony.

After about ten minutes, and about a meter above this wall I told you about, I see a shape that is blacker than the blackness around it. It is a farmer with a seed bag, sowing the field.

This lasts about a minute as he moves from one end of the wall, and goes out of sight behind the trees.

And you all know what?

I am MADE UP!!!

GREAT!

Hope he gets a mighty damn fine crop. I would love to know who he is. Maybe one day he will feel as if he can tell me.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Re: Now you do not see THAT every day!

Post by Willow » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 am

Wow, I am no good at talking to ghosts but that sounds similar to stuff my mom has been through. Crazy, I would love to her if yo find out more.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Saw him again tonight. Strange time of year to be sowing fields though. :-k

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Who knows why ghosts do what they do when they do it? Maybe he died of starvation?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:55 pm

I am ready to cook him a meal.

I find it GREAT that he has allowed me to see him. Perhaps he DOES need something.

:hug: Speak to me!