Update: Crazy drama

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Update: Crazy drama

Post by Lotus » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey there Folks,

I know that I have been gone for some time but life happened. Here is the update in my very dramatic life. Seriously, this drama continues much to my chagrin. Every time I try to take a few steps forward something blocks my path.
Last time I was here I let you guys know that my mom passed away and all the drama dealing with that. Well, I bought a new car and within a month I got into a minor fender bender. This took place at a Waffle house late one Saturday night. Dumb me tried to do the honest thing and find the owner when I could have simply drove off. The owner’s drunk friend was in my face the whole time being rude. Waffle house employees who were not involved threatened to beat my face. They all pilled out of the place gossiping loudly and gawking at all of us. Needless to say I made a formal complaint to Waffle house and have not heard back yet. Methinks this all got brushed under the rug.
Both cars are fixed of their paint scratches and now this is long over with.

My SO transferred to a new store and completely got his position and pay back. The crazy Manager somehow got him demoted down two levels before transferring. Remember that He transferred to a Store with a manager who has been with the company for 20+years and a good friend to my SO. *Bam* Within a matter of weeks My SO is now a First Assistant again. On top of this, he is at the highest volume store in the whole Zone (way larger bonus).
The crazy Manager has gone completely bonkers. She is fuming with rage and is causing a big stink about him getting his position back.
Now the drama continues because a few weeks later the crazy Manager’s store gets burglarized. Whoever did it had keys and codes to everything and simply walked out. Mind you, my SO nor I have access to any of this crap. The Crazy one starts jumping up and down accusing my SO and I of doing this burglary.
She is obsessed with us and there is not a day that goes by without her trying to do something to us.
We both had to go downtown to be questioned by a detective. We are also taking a polygraph test. Yes, before anyone asks, I did shell out the money for a lawyer to represent both of us.
We are seriously thinking about suing her for Slander.

Sorry I have been away but this is all the crazy crap that has been happening. Due to all of this I may be gone longer.

BB,
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Update: Crazy drama

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Ack! What a zonker!! Absolutely, sue her. She has made your lives miserable. Add in some emotional damage and lost wages. This is coming from the fluffy zen new age "love everyone" poster on the boards. Get your retribution, not as revenge, but some good to come out of it and an end to her tyranny. After that, restraining order. Yes, restraining orders can work between coworkers.

In the meantime, :hug: You've had a rough time of it.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm

I agree with Crazy. Sue. Restraining order. Wrest your life back from the insane one.

:GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug:

:Luck: :Luck: @};-- @};-- @};--
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 am

What is wrong with this woman? I'm glad your SO got his former position back within a couple of weeks, it's another sign of what an asset you both are to the company, rather than people who would steal from your former workplace! I'm glad you've posted what's been going on, I was wondering where you were. Good luck with it all :GHug:
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:43 am

It was probably crazy woman who "robbed" the store, looking for something to blame on your SO.

I had a similar incident way back when. I was working at Taco Bell while going to high school and worked my way up to night shift supervisor. I don't think the assistant manager liked the fact a 'high school punk' was closing fast on his heels. One day, after a really hectic night shift, he calls me in and says the money in the safe and the register records don't match and money was missing. He says he isn't going to file theft charges, but fires me on the spot. I still think he probably took it and blamed me, but there was no proof aside from his odd behaviour, and no one is going to take the word of a 16 yo student over a 30 yo manager.

Definately sue for slander, harassment, mental suffering and every other cent you can get, then hit her with a restraining order.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:27 am

Aw Lotus, I hope things get better for you. I will say a prayer tonight that these blocks get moved out of you path so you can move on with your life.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh seriously? By the GODS what does this woman think you've done to her? I'd begin HR complaints. Baseless accusations that hurt your reputations are serious business. And, considering your past history, any sane HR worker should be able to put two and two together. And yeah, I would say that there's certainly grounds for a restraining order as well as a possible slander suit, but a lawyer would be able to tell you for sure.

I hope everything turns out OK with this. I'll be dedicating a little energy your way tonight. BB. :hug:
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake