BOO!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

BOO!

Post by SageWolf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:07 pm

backoff: backoff: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :GHug: :GHug: outtahere: outtahere: outtahere: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug: Alot been going on and I'm totally spacey lately been on meds for the last few weeks and other things going on irl

So I'ma gonna bounce in say Hi and bounce out when I see you again LOL

Happy Sowain Much lovens to all

SageWolf :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: BOO!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 am

Well look what the emoticons dragged in! :hug: :hug: :hug: Welcome back! Ah, so often we return here drugged out of our minds due to injuries, sickness, etc. For some, it's the only way they can find time in their busy lives to stop here. On that note, what did you do to be on spacemeds? Are you ok? How is the family? What has been going on? It's fantastic to see you again!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Re: BOO!

Post by SageWolf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Poison Ivy gone wrong LOL The family's great been SUPER busy of course. Son still loving with his dad and my husband went over the road as a truck driver just for a job. haven't had any luck finding a job so I decided to go back to schoool for Culiary so hoping that happens soon it's just a matter of getting it all in order.

So Hugs to all

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know