Scandalous update goodness

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Scandalous update goodness

Post by forgotten oceans » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 pm

AKA, Life's school of hard knocks.

I moved back to Tx. from Ks. My boyfriend of 3 and a half years gave me a week and a half to move out of our apt. so he could start dating a 17 year old. He's 24 and her parents think he's a swell guy. His grandparents think he's gone off the deep end.

The worst part was having to swallow all my youthful pride and tell Dad that he was right, I was wrong, and could I come home.

So now I'm painting my old room, trying to think of what to do, 'Paint, find job, fix farm, find job, stop crying, paint.' The good news is I'm facing this head on instead of my usual hide and wait for it to pass routine. Also I didn't turn him into a toad. outtahere: One day I'll be glad that I didn't. One day. :lol:

Told you it was juicy, I'm gonna go paint some more, I'll keep you posted. Oh, white with light blue trim from light pink with dark brown trim. :-D
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Scandalous update goodness

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Aw hun :( :hug:

You're better off without that kind of man. Are you doing all right?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm

:GHug: :GHug: :GHug:
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

You know, I think so. I think everything's gonna be just fine. For some reason, the further I get with the painting, the better I feel. :-D Thanks guys. :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 am

:hug: There are much better men out there than the one who just lost you. And I think, judging by his actions, that you're certainly better off now than before. Being able to swallow your pride is a big step. That you have family to come home to and help get you back on your feet after this is wonderful. And good on you for refraining from any toad making. From the sound of things, he's already well on his way to being one on his own. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 am

Hugs to you, that sucks, but I am glad you are optimistic! Things will work out in the end.

On the other hand, if you can actually turn someone into a toad, I would say that is an impressive ability, you can always turn them back again.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Thanks guys. :hug: All is well down here. I've got everything done and unpacked just this morning and I'm doing great. Job hunting sucks, but that's ok too.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you guys know that I really appreciate ya'll and thank you. I've always been able to come to the library and talk and listen and learn and , well you guys have always been here. Sure we all come and go, but at the end of the day, we all end up here in a comfy chair with one another. So here's to our little clan, cheers!! :partyman:

Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Librarian » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 pm

I wish you well. 17 and 24? Well, I really can't say anything. :-"

http://www.paganlibrary.com/phpBB3/view ... =26&t=7028
-----
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weygold
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gweygold
Home: http://www.weygold.com/

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Glad you're feeling much better about it all. Finished painting yet? Or is there more to come? :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~