Hey guys!!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Hey guys!!

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

How ya'll doing? Just thought I'd stop in and say hello, see how everyone is. :-D

So what's been going on?

Not alot's been happening my way, just trying to stay sane. Oh, I've got good news!! We're everywhere!! Here lately I've noticed a huge increase in pagans that are out while out. Oh, that sounds fun. Anyways, Yay!!! We will slowly re-claim the world. *shifty eye grin* :lol:

Hugs all!! :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Hey guys!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome back!!! You have been missed!!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome back honey!! :-D :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey, it's good to see you back! :-D

What else is new... besides new pagan friends? Man, wish I could find some here... Alberta seems to be getting fewer visible pagans by the day. :-(
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Not a lot. Stupid economic crisis.

I swear Kitsune, it's like some sorta midnite club where we all know the secrete hand shake so it's cool even though we don't know one anothers names. All the sudden out of no where there's a ton of us. Maybe the Canadians are migrating south? :-k
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me