CoExist - Please Read

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

CoExist - Please Read

Post by Hytegia » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Why am I crying as I think about this? I s**t you not, tears have poured down my eyes as I realized this now, out of the blue. I just had to type it as it just him me from nowhere and I was on the Page so-

Okay. it just hit me about what's going on right now as I browse the net and see people fighting on YouTube. People, sitting in their homes, squabbling. Yes, ordinary, isn't it?
But, while we sit here and b***h and fight, the world's falling apart around us. People are too busy playing the blame game and pointing fingers to do anything, and are too stubborn to realize it! The World's burning, and we're still squabbling about starvation in Africa as we chew on our McDonalds. We're too busy flailing our arms and yelling about what makes us different than to realize that it's all coming down on us and-
GODS, I CAN'T EVEN TYPE RIGHT.

Why? Why do people fight over meaningless things?!? Why CAN'T we just Coexist? Is it so impossible to work together? Not One-World Govornment. Just Working together! Making the World better! Why can't we just stop fighting for a f**king minute and do something?!
Who CARES if you're left handed, and I'm right handed? We can still hold hammers. We can still rebuild the World. Fix what's broken, and learn not to break it again...?

It's just- a massive Idiocracy. People are literally starving in Gutters, dieing en masse, and in war... And we're doing nothing about it. Why CAN'T we just CoExist? Build the World back, and make it better? Instead of squabbling for souls, we just fix it. Instead of blaming others, and pointing fingers, we rebuild it. WHY?

Sorry, guys... Just a revelation and had to get out a few sentences. Am really crying though.
:cry:
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: CoExist - Please Read

Post by Kystar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:24 am

I've been saying for years that the Human Race isn't evolved enough to handle Globalism. Our Intellect is high enough to create the machines to take us everywhere, but our Instinct is still Tribal. Take into consideration the fact that we're also overpopulated, and it's a recipe for disaster.

I just think our science developed too far too fast in some cases. Not to say I don't LIKE our technology, b/c I do...but well...we're still cavemen in some ways. Only now, we're cavemen with REALLY BIG SPEARS.

It's disturbing and painful to see how much ppl hate.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 am

*Cough*
Also to note, I was kinda- Hazy last night after performing my channeling Ritual. :-? One of those things where certain stimulants aid the process... But this came to me in that State of Mediation (not Meditation. Mediating between two worlds).

BUT NONE THE LESS. Why don't we do any better than this? I mean, is it just SO HARD to accept other people? I mean, people are always going to be different. There will always be "that one" or something else on that kind of scale. It disturbs me that people would rather shoot me than make friends with me, simply because of a belief!
Oh well... Maybe for some people, they believe the Friction and Backlash is a sign that it's working.
Nor any drop to drink."

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am

It does surprise me that people always revert to tribal nature. We feel the need to have leaders and a hierarchy, and to fight for what we want instead of compromising. It's true that there's so much in the world that needs our attention and we are too involved in tribal 'squabbles' to sort it out. Just look at me getting heavily involved in the smaller issues which, while important to me, are basically small fry compared to the wider world. I can't see humanity changing though, we have to accept our characteristics.

And Hytegia, just some advice here, if those 'certain stimulants' are the illegal ones, then perhaps learn to ritual without them, it's more of a sense of achievement when you do it without. But hey, I'm not your parent.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 am

"Certain stimulants" have ancient usage in early histories of Magicks and the like... I burn it like insence, along with other fragrances.

Well- Anyhow I was in a state of deep meditation and in that state I contemplate the world from the eye of Gods and Goddesses, and I was sad at what I saw. :(
Nor any drop to drink."