The plot thickens in chapter 3

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

The plot thickens in chapter 3

Post by Lotus » Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm

When you thought work could not get even more chaotic, It has. I found myself deep into a thick political plot where two separate District Supervisors have stuck their necks out to save my job. I will spare you all the whole twisted thing with all the subplots. Here is the skinny of It.
I was wondering how my Ex manager was able to do all of this stuff and get away with it. I was also wondering why her "pet" was able to mess up royally and walk away with her job in tact. Her latest screw up is to not change the security tape...lo and behold, a customer got mugged in the store and there was no video tape evidence. A screw up like this one normally leads to someone getting fired. She still has her job.
Do you folks want to know why?: *dun da dun dun*
She is boffing the Head of the whole Zone. He has been trying to get me fired the whole time because he thinks I am going to spill the beans about him and the 'pet'.
The District Supervisors (subordinates of the Zone manager) have been moving me around to different stores to hide me.

Needless to say: For my own protection, I am being transfered to a new store with a manager who does not care about politics. He has promised my DS that he would be fair and protective towards me.

How do I get myself wrapped up in all of this crap? I could care less who the head of the Zone snuggles up to at night. The guy always has a little chippy on the side. This is a 45 year old man with a 20 year old girl. The guy's sons are her age.

I really need to hide at this new store and bide my time finding a new job.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: The plot thickens in chapter 3

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Wow... At least you have guys fighting for you!!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Wow... At least you have guys fighting for you!!!
Yeah, there is not much more they can do. My favors are all called in, so to speak.

This is so crazy that it is stranger than fiction. I just cannot get my head wrapped around this.

Actually, I do not think this tread belongs here since I am not really asking for blessings. I posted quickly.

BB
Lotus

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 am

Daytime Drama (Soap Opera) plot much? #-o

You should keep notes, and then write a book using this experience as a plot. Just change names. Bet you someone would publish it. And then a book reviewer would call it "Unrealistic and over the top. Things like that don't happen in the real world!"
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 31, 2009 11:34 am

Lotus wrote:tually, I do not think this tread belongs here since I am not really asking for blessings. I posted quickly.
I can switch it to "General Chat" if you like :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sun May 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:
Lotus wrote:tually, I do not think this tread belongs here since I am not really asking for blessings. I posted quickly.
I can switch it to "General Chat" if you like :)
Yeah, that would be better.

Thank You,
Lotus