Sorry!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Pisces

Sorry!

Post by Cyberkinetic » Thu May 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I just wanted to apologize for not being active as I usually would. I just got my tooth pulled and it irritates me, theirs slit pain and what not. The reason I had to get my two bottom teeth pulled is because If I want my braces to keep my bottom teeth straight then the two bottom ones had to come out :evil: . I even have to take pain killers and stuff like that, lortabs to be exact and I really don't like to use any type of pills, That is why I am a healer. I try to heal and bring lots of healing energies into my mouth in and out all throughout. It works greatly but then sometimes it wears off. But other then that I'm all good \:D/ I know that I should not have no excuse for my absents but the dentist request me to rest.
-May you be blessed!
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Sorry!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu May 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Hey we're not your mom! If you're gone for a bit, you need some time. Active forums are great, but you need to be well.

If you have yarrow growing in your area (or can buy it from a health store) make a tea of it, and once it is cool, soak your gauze up in it before you press it on your gums. Speeds healing dramatically and closes the wounds. Clove oil is a great numbing agent, but don't swallow any unless you want to have the worst 2 minutes of your life lol!

Blessings in your healing!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG