boot camp

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

boot camp

Post by raventears » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 pm

My mom wants to send me to a friggin boot camp. I mean what the f**k.She found my meth pipe and sent me to my dads for two weeks. I get back and everything is cool for a while then she takes me to this seminar about programs for youth at risk and all the talk about is gangs.I'm not a gang banger i couldn't be even if I wanted to. Then they talk about two boot camps the Devil Pups run by the U.S. Marines and Camp Grizzly run by the California National Guard. She's like what do you think and I know I dont have a choice I have to go to one of them. The marine one is tougher but lasts two weeks the national guard one is easy and hleps me get my school credits up (I dont need help I almost have senior credits) but last five and a half months I chose the national gaurd one. I dont want to go I need contact with my friends and boyfriend. I need to take care of my hamster Squiggy my mom (the b***h) cant even survive two friggin months without me when I'm gone she lives on fast food. Ok im done bye bye
jack skellington is my husband

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Re: boot camp

Post by Lotus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm

First off the language that you use is offensive. To call your mother the name you called her is out of line. She is not doing anything wrong to you. Her eating habits, though unfortunate, are not the issue here.
Meth is dangerous, period.
Obviously she cares about you enough to help you.

I am done being nice and quiet: You are behaving like a stupid person.
It is obvious that you are a trouble child. Yes, you are a child and not an adult and should not be allowed to make these choices. You do not have the privlege of an adult.
You are screwing up your life under her roof and she should have say in it!

If I were her not only would I send you to a boot camp but I would throw your butt out of my house. The only way I would allow you to continue to live under my roof would be under my rules. Yes, I would also require you to get a job and contibute all of that money to the household (not to your drugs, boyfriend, friends, or your selfish self).
You do not NEED your boyfriend or your friends. What you do NEED is a swift figurative smack across the face.

Learn to be humble and appreciate the sacrifices your family has made for you.

BB
Sombra
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:01 pm

I honestly don't know that I could put it any plainer or better than what Lotus has said.

Drugs of any kind are serious business and I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do with your body, but if you live in her house, then it's got to be by her rules. You might want to consider all that she does for you by simply providing a place to live, let alone how much she must care about your well being to be considering sending you away from her for any amount of time. Meditate on that some, and if you're not able to thank her outright, at least show her some modicum of respect by not referring to her in such a derogatory fashion.

Personally, I found my own military experience helped to give my life direction and discipline. Clearly, some of both is needed in yours. I hope that being around the men and women of the National Guard will show you how you can be a grown up who is capable of considering more than their own wants and needs.

Good luck in your training. I hope something comes of it.

-Davisherm
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

raventears
Level 2
Level 2

Post by raventears » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm sorry I was in a bad mood. I'm withdrawing from alot of my vices and its really getting to me. I'm really sorry I havent smoked anything or cut myself in a while and its getting to me. I know it doesnt excuse my words. :-(
jack skellington is my husband

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Just keep in mind that going to the boot camp is probally the best thing for you, even if you don't like it.

I hate to do it, but I'm going to speak plainly as well... You need the help!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 am

I hope you're feeling better about it all Raventears. It's not nice to feel out of control. See the boot camp as a challenge, you'll almost definitely learn something from the experience, and you never know you may even enjoy it in the end. Good luck.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde