confused

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

confused

Post by raventears » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 am

ok i got back together with my love and things went well for like a day then he started getting moody he's like i want to be with you but i cant he keeps saying he's going to hurt me if we stay together but him saying all this is hurting me we talk and understand each other but his father told him somethings and thats when he left and things went down the toilet he wont listen to me what should i do im starting to give up on love and i got another guy who says he loves me and want me to have his baby and i dont know what to do
jack skellington is my husband

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Re: confused

Post by Lotus » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, this might be a little tough for you to hear. I apologize to any thing I say that might be abrasive. Mind you I am a bit stressed myself. Forgive any gramatical or spelling errors since I will type this quickly.

I would consider this relationship lost..... Or in better words, sorry very cliche:
He is just not that into you.
This guy still cares about you and does not want to hurt you but his actions are displaying someone who wants to break up.
In his mind he is letting you down in a gental manner but this is actually the most painful way to do this.

Yes, it hurts. I have gone through this "letting someone down gentle" way before and know from experience.
Do yourself a favor and be upfront with him and tell him it is 'ok' to let you go.

As for the other dude who wants the baby, that is just setting my creep-dar off.

Sorry,
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 am

I second the opinion about the guy that wants you to have his baby. Honestly, I'd call the cops, and I really don't care if he is your age.

As for the rest, school counsellors are there for a reason :) Take advantage. It's the only time in your life you get free help. This is also a very tough time. They may seem scary, but they are a great resource.

And again, I know you're upset, but use proper punctuation (i.e. SOME), or I will have to delete your posts and suspend your account.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 am

*Nodding head at other replies* Raventears I think it's time to leave boys alone for six months or so! Seriously, it's time to have fun with friends rather than stress out about boys.
Guys don't make you happy, only you can make you happy. And when that's right, things like relationships will fall into place. You don't need to find your life partner right now! You have years and years. I'm not saying your feelings aren't qualified but I'm just trying to give you some perspective.

And the other guy? Don't give him another look. Wait another 10 years for babies :-?
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde