broken heart

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

broken heart

Post by raventears » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 pm

my lover left me tonight it hurts so much we were going to have children he wants to join the marines i feel so horrible :-( i want to cut and get high and drunk i want to feel better i want him to come back to me i love him so much :crybaby:
jack skellington is my husband

Sanctaignis
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: broken heart

Post by Sanctaignis » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:20 pm

I understand how hurt you are, and I am sorry that he had done such a horrible thing. But cutting, drinking, and doing drugs is not the best way to handle it I am afraid. Gradually the pain of this breakup will deteriorate. I hope you will do the right thing instead of putting your life in danger.

My blessings are with you.
"Carpe Omnes"

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Mahala » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Sounds like the boyfriend I have at the current time (Tempted to leave me because he wants to be a Marine, but he knows I'm a once-in-a-life chance.). I'm very sorry that your boyfriend left, but I've learned the hard way that dealing with break ups that are so sudden is best done by talking to my friends. Friends can comfort you and keep you safe until you feel better.

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:43 am

Break ups are awful. Don't hurt yourself, protect yourself, find something distracting like painting or sport to do, and lean on your friends (cliches but true).
Of the Marines I know, most split with their partners before they left because of the nature of the job, some got back together, some didn't. It's a difficult job, and hard on the families they leave behind. I hope the pain eases soon Raventears. Always talk to someone before you do something that you think will 'make you feel better' but will inevitably make you feel worse, sharing helps. We're here for you.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

raventears
Level 2
Level 2

Post by raventears » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 am

we got back together but he want me to give up the coping skill i used while we were apart i dony know if i can
jack skellington is my husband

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Coping skill?
I just got to this and hey breakups hurt but we all get over it.

There are healthy ways of dealing with things and then there are not so healthy ways

Bb
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.