mean kids at school

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

mean kids at school

Post by raventears » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm

i just got out of independent study class and i sat under a tree by the bad kid high school this kid was like whats up i wasnt up for talking so i nodded he asked if i was just chillin i nodded he went to play basketball with his homies a few minutes later the ball went over the fence i went to go get it i picked it up and stared at the ball for a few seconds and they were like what is she doing shes curseing the ball i threw the ball over the fence everyone in the class said dont touch it its cursed i sat and continued my not talking i watched them sit and stare at me i belive they need to learn about real witches not the ones they see in movies goddess bless and merry part
jack skellington is my husband

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: mean kids at school

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Yikes hun that's hard :( Have you thought about speaking with your teachers or principle about having a tolerance week? One day everyone could learn about colour, another about Paganism and Wicca, another about Hinduism, etc etc. Take a look at the cultures in your school, and definitely have them have their own day. Also take a look at your demographic and see what will appeal to them. Will a project for every class help (even if it's colouring something)? What about a fair in your gym, with different booths? Or an assembly?

Definitely let your teachers know there is some prejudice going on, and let them know that you want to be part of a positive change.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: mean kids at school

Post by Max » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 am

Aw Raventears, sympathy, people can be horrid sometimes. Don't let them get to you. You're right, it's just ignorance showing on their part.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde