Peeks Caustiously around the corner

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Peeks Caustiously around the corner

Post by SageWolf » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 am

Hello all it's been insane here, my husband and I quit smoking and it's been crazy. I have had my daughter home all week from the snow storm and my husband was home for the better part of the week. I'm still looking for a job but so far no luck.

Not much else is going on, I do read all the posts I just don't have time to comment back, so all enegry Is sent for all blessings and Hugs when needed.

Brightest Blessings

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Peeks Caustiously around the corner

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 am

Hey, welcome back, and congrats on kicking the death stick!

Hope you're keeping warm and safe in this weather :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:28 pm

>:D< I always give extra hugs to those who quit smoking. Yeah, at first it will suck but you are doing so much good by your health.

Bb
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Congratulations! As one of the (apparently) many non-smokers on here, I can only say "I salute you!" Most of my family still smokes, and I have nothing but respect for those who are completely able to quit (unlike my Dad, who partially quited. :roll: He's stopped smoking, but must carry around the nicotine gum to chew at all time. :roll: His doctor said it was still healthier, and gave up on trying to do more. ](*,) )

Chat whenever you can, we'll still be here waiting for you! We're just happier when you're here! Here's some Blessings on keeping the family warm and safe and not arguing ( :lol: always a challenge after the Yule season). :hug:

Keep us updated when you can!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews