Ach HEL, I have done it AGAIN!!!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Ragnar

Re: Ach HEL, I have done it AGAIN!!!

Post by Ragnar » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm

No. unfourtunatley. Most of them in Bavaria and Sachsen look like Fiona, Shrecks Wife. A lot of the rest are SHAPED like her, and the remainder are O.K. :-"

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 am

Ragnar wrote:No. unfourtunatley. Most of them in Bavaria and Sachsen look like Fiona, Shrecks Wife. A lot of the rest are SHAPED like her, and the remainder are O.K. :-"

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Heidi Klum and those of her ilk. She's more fabricated product than woman and it shows. It would take quite a lot of holiday spirits before I would look twice at that.

I'll take a woman with a woman's figure any day of the week as long as she's real. Guess you could stay that I'm stuck in the 40's or so with what men are supposed to find physically attractive. I never really got on board with the whole twiggy thing.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:29 am

davisherm wrote: I'll take a woman with a woman's figure any day of the week as long as she's real. Guess you could stay that I'm stuck in the 40's or so with what men are supposed to find physically attractive. I never really got on board with the whole twiggy thing.
Na. I am the same there. But window shopping never harmed. :lol: :lol:

Heidi is also quite a nice person in private, AND, more importantly for me, she is also quite intelligent.............. for a model.

Knowing someone "off the screen" shines a different light.

HOWEVER, Lisa IS built like Fiona, and THAT is just GREAT!!!!

PLEASE do not tell her I said that! :-D :-D

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 pm

LOLOLOLOL...uh oh, remember Ragnar...the internet is forever!

I can't really talk, my family always jokes that I am built like a Scottish farm girl, strong enough to carry two sheep while not getting knocked over by a headbut from the family cow. :naka:

Not that I've ever actually tested this theory.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Willow, a Scottish farmgirl has the build of Eva Longoria?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 am

Hey, I'll take the compliment. I had to google her and I am flattered (though suspicious of your optpmetrist). I have always been made fun of for being strong, everyone in my family was shocked that I ever actually broke a bone...weird isn't it?

Davish I think you are in the mojority, i know very few men who find twiggy attractive. Men that concerned with thinness aren't really worth caring about anyway.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)