Ach HEL, I have done it AGAIN!!!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Ragnar

Ach HEL, I have done it AGAIN!!!

Post by Ragnar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm

After promising myself FAITHFULLY, that I would never again touch Lambs Navy, I must admit that last bottle had the alliúre of Hedi Klumm in lace and leather, with shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather.

http://www.heidiklum.com/do/Grusskarte/ ... _cover.jpg :-D :-D :-D :-D

SO, after THE desert peasents have stolen so much from US, I have UNASHAMEDLY stolen some of THEIR spirit back for US.

A Raven will always take the best and leave the rest.

THERE is a meditation for you all.

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Ach HEL, I have done it AGAIN!!!

Post by underlilith » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm confused, are you talking about alchohol or men's magazines?
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 am

The SPIRIT I am talking of, is the Jule spirit, which they have stolen and called "christmas". SOOO I have NO moral compulsion against stealing back the pieces of the spirit of the season from "THEIR" little celebration.

If they want to invite me to a "christmas" party I will go, and pretend it is indeed "christmas". Why should I miss out just because they are thieves?

EXACTLY what a raven totem does. "Take the best, leave the rest". :-D

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 am

Hay Underlilith, CA is California?

What is the weather like there? I presume warmer than where CHL, and all our other Canadian mates are.

Here we actualy managed to creep down to minus figures last night, but THEN only mins six. Hardly worth mentioning really.

BUT!!!! Snow WAS spotted in the air yesterday!!!!

So OFFICIALY if not realistically, it WAS a "white christmas" in Berlin.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:16 am

Kiss the boots, of shiny shiny leather; shiny leather in the dark!

That is a good meditation ;) Ah, beautiful, tricky Raven. Crows and ravens were EVERYWHERE for Chris and my Yule celebration on the 21st, Raven's Day as I call it. The skies were almost black. Very special!

Hmmm. It is about -6 here but got down to -10 last night. Where I am going today, the average is -35 to -45. Ah, wish the raw vegan luck that her "internal combustion engine" stays strong! ;)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Yes, CA stands for California. And it's ok here i guess. It's been kind of cool and rainy since i've been here but definitely warmer than where you are ;). I used to live in the eastern US (Ohio) so i know what it's like to have a freezing cold day outside full of snow and ice. Been very windy as of late here as well.d

And i'm sorry but when i heard "spirit" my mind still went directly to alchohol :lol: (i know what you mean now, but it's just kinda funny is all).

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Off-topic, but I have to throw in...

Calgary not only had a White Yule, A White birthday for your own resident Kitsune, but, we've also been living with average daily highs of -25 C (since we've also had a huge wind chill, the daily temp was sitting at about -35 C). It was awesome, since I feel that we don't get as much snow and cold weather as we should. In particular, the Goddess blessed me with Snow on my birthday. Since that's always my single wish for my birthday, I was ecstatic!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:12 pm

I glad someone in Alberta was happy about the weather cause it sure wasn't me. If I didn't have to drive it might be okay but there are too many hot heads out there that think a four-wheel drive means they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

I did enjoy shoveling the snow though and on the days I could stay home it was nice to look at all that white stuff. I glad it has warmed up though - -25 is just a little too cold to be fun.

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 pm

We have been getting some wacky weather here in Ohio. Temperature flux from below zero degrees all the way up to 70*F. These huge temperature differences come with (ice/wind/rain/snow) storms.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Lotus wrote:We have been getting some wacky weather here in Ohio. Temperature flux from below zero degrees all the way up to 70*F. These huge temperature differences come with (ice/wind/rain/snow) storms.

BB
Lotus
that's what i keep hearing from my family and friends back home (i'm origionally from maumee, oh). It turns everything into slush... slush is not fun to play in... :(

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:55 am

We had much the same thing here in NY - just not in the 70's. We had ice storms like crazy and then weather in the 50's.

Yesterday was actually quite nice and then got horribly cold and we got 4-8 inches of snow dumped on us. We're supposed to have high winds tonight.

hurray
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 am

underlilith wrote:
that's what i keep hearing from my family and friends back home (i'm origionally from maumee, oh). It turns everything into slush... slush is not fun to play in... :(
I got my undergrad from BGSU. My brother lives in Toledo, Ohio on the border of Maumee.
Small world.

They got the crazy weather much worse than we did here in Columbus.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 pm

LOLOLOL, Ragnar, was that the equivalent of the drunken phone call? Posting immediately after finishing said Rum? I am alittle confused about the spirit thing too but oh well.

Weathers great here -9, just perfect to start my half marathon training.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Willow wrote:LOLOLOL, Ragnar, was that the equivalent of the drunken phone call? Posting immediately after finishing said Rum? I am alittle confused about the spirit thing too but oh well.

Weathers great here -9, just perfect to start my half marathon training.
Hmm. Yes, quite.

The picture link is Heidi Klumm, a rather famous German model. PROBABLY because she is the ONLY German model. (That I know of any way).

The spirit I am stealing back is the spirit of Jule. Helped by the excellent labour, skill, and produce of our West Indian friends, of course! :lol:

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:50 pm

I understand now...I figured out who heidi klum was....are you implying all German women don't look like that?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)