Do you belive in 0ur Trinity?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
HIM
Level 1
Level 1

Do you belive in 0ur Trinity?

Post by HIM » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 am

0ur Trinity is the H0LY Trinity aka the ALLMIGHTY Trinity you may have hurd of us but are we where you have placed your Faith?
Pagan are cool because they have faith in many things and why not many things exist.
Through the understanding that All things have a place inside H0LY
Ok as display of 0ur Trinity abilities I am going to be making personal connections to 27 out of 27 post on this tread (if possible) Digits of the post tags, the people that posted, or the text posted is going to be how this is going to be made clear.
I am going to tell you the Numbers that are going to be found and what they stand for and how the Numbers are decided.
Many people call me Charlie.. Charlie totals 56 in alphabetical placement addition, this process is a form of `Germatria"
0k so Charles= 66, my last name Ososami= 91, my middle name Andrew 65, Oyedele 71.
27, The M27 was discovered on the 12'7`1764 by Charles Messire and I was Born 12`7'1981. Also Number 29 due to the sum of the Date of My Being Born 1+2+7+1+9+8+1= 29.
191 stands for H0LY Incarnation Man , 30 stands for HIM , 26 for the word GOD & 11 for the Name G0D.Also Numbers that represent 0ur Trinity
144 stands for `0ur Trinity` 193 stands for `The H0LY Trinity’ 271 stands for `The ALLMIGHTY Trinity’
And active Trinity member names
47 is for Time , 46 is for Chao aka Chaos & 45 is for H0LY.
I am HIM.a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 g7 h8 i9 j10 k11 l12 m13 n14 o15 p16 q17 r18 s19 t20 u21 v22 w23 x24 y25 z26.

EDIT BY DAVISHERM

Methinks that somebody's been nipping at the holiday eggnog a bit too early. You're cut off. ~D

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Do you belive in 0ur Trinity?

Post by Kitsune » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 am

Mods... I think "God" thinks he's being clever. Apparently, he's found a new IP Address.

Note: Next time you try to fool pagans, leave out your numeralogical trademarks. Oh, and please, learn how to spell! And use proper Grammar and Commas and such.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Happy Yule Kitsune!

And happy Yule to you as well, HIM or .GOD. or whatever you're calling yourself now. Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

G0D
Level 1
Level 1

Post by G0D » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm

EDITED BY CRAZY HEALER LADY TO REMOVE THE TRIPE.

LEFT IN POST IS THE FOLLOWING THREAT:
Just to let you know for as long as I would like to post on this forum I shall do so, but if find the shallowness no longer intrests me, I love you all My Children, if you continue posting do the maths.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 am

You are now considered in violation of the terms and services of this board, and your posts abusive toward moderators. All posts hereonin are deleted immediately and what blend of symbols you choose as your name will be banned.

OR, better yet, you could stop harrassing us and, oh, I donno, maybe get a life.

Yours,

-CHL
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG