I have a new nehpew!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

I have a new nehpew!

Post by Mahala » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 pm

My sis Amber gave birth tonight to another bouncing baby boy! I can't wait to go see him again, he's already a cutie! Just a little update to those who haven't seen me in... forever. I haven't been on because I've had a lot of work, high school is being very hard for me, so far. I haven't been able to get much of anything aside from study in as of late, which means little of the internet connect time. (Mostly on DeviantArt. I've got my art up HERE so you can looky if you want to. I haven't made any progress there either. And Roxanne, my horse, hasn't been getting all the attention she needs either, though once I can drive, I'll try to get that into my schedule.

Love you all like my family, well met and sorry to part again so soon- Mahala/Marziba @};-- :hug:

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Re: I have a new nehpew!

Post by Willow » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:18 am

Congrats! :hug:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:21 am

Congratulations! Always a blessing. This little angel could become one of the lights of your life. There is something incredible, magical about watching a human grow from the beginning, especially if they are someone else's! Hope your sis is doing great :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Mahala » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:57 pm

I have ten other nephews and nieces, and I've been around all but three of them since they were newborns. (One was born while I was too little to remember, the other two were out of state.) This baby is probably the last of the family's until I have mine. But I decided kids aren't in my future for many years to come, at least eight... to which my boyfriend jokes about me being 'grandma-mom'. He's such a tease! :love3: He knows what success is going to be for me. No, no teen babies either. I've had to spend quite a bit of my time helping to raise the younger ones in the family and it's HARD, so why some of these girls are wanting babies at 14-15 is beyond me. (It's also expensive...

Did I mention on Thursday I turn sixteen? I'm growing up too darn fast, I wish I could put the brakes on it.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Congrats on the new member of the family.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

whispering cloud
Level 1
Level 1

Post by whispering cloud » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:24 am

congratulations for the baby and your art work is brilliant .

whispering cloud
Level 1
Level 1

Post by whispering cloud » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:27 am

what will be will be because every thing happens for a reason