Blogs

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Re: Blogs

Post by FyreGarnet » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Blogspot is the gmail version.

And, I figured that since I'm so into dreams, I could do something there with it. I can put in personal stuff as well as research. Then if anyone wants to know more about dreams and all, then they can read on from there.

I understand your want to put all your thesis stuff in a blog, Willow. Especially if it keeps you from wasting time telling five or more people the same story.

Also, I started a blog on my Cookie Lee work. Mostly it is a brainstorming place. I write down how things are going and try to come up with new ways to get my name out there and all. I kinda agree that the blog should be specific enough that you aren't going on tangents all the time. But my fear has been that it would be so specific that I wouldn't have much to write about.

Bellydance was one idea I had, but I decided not to. It is much better as a social activity, so I prefer to leave it in the realm of real life than in cyberspace.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown