Look

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Look

Post by katsu » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

what's crawling out from underneath a rock...............me! 8-)

Sorry to have been gone so long, just have had a lot of changes in my life (not all of them for the better).
First, I got demoted. From having 2 stores under my supervision, I'm now an assistant manager in very small store. Reason: targets were not met. And of course that has nothing to do with the economic recession, nor with the declining number of customers.......
Second, my Dad has a new GF :cheers: , however she has recently been diagnosed with the same ********* disease that my mom died of 3 years ago :evil: (So I've been spending a lot of time over there)

On the bright side, as of last Monday there is a new company in the Netherlands :-" One that specializes in the selling of Mead and organizing Mead-tasting parties. (Guess who is the co-owner of that company....)

Glad to be back here with the family :hug:

katsu
/|\

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Look

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 am

KatsUUUUU!

Welcome home! Fantastic about your dad's new girl and the new company! Sorry about the demotion and your dad's girlfriend's disease :(

Glad to see you!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:55 am

Whoa! Katsu, long time no see dude! I saw the scorpion and got really excited!
Sorry about the bad things happening, but yay for the good stuff. Life is never simple is it?

Everybody cheer with me!

Man-I-Fest, Man-I-Fest!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Welcome back Katsu!

Sorry to hear about he demotion, but it's great to see you back! And congratulations on the Mead business. Happy Tasting!

Sucks about your dad's new girlfriend's health. It just figures, sometimes. The key though, is that they're happy and I'm sure spending more time with you is wonderful for them.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake