Do you know why some call me Father Time?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
.God.
Level 1
Level 1

Do you know why some call me Father Time?

Post by .God. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 am

EDITED FOR CONTENT

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Do you know why some call me Father Time?

Post by Lotus » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 am

Stick a sock in it, troll!
Thus far, I have ignored you because you should be ignored.

One can find symbolism in anything if they want to believe that there is a symbol. Numbers and numberology can equtate to anything depending on the person's prespective.

To translate: Sometimes a rose is just a rose.

bb,
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

.God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by .God. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:44 am

Lotus wrote:Stick a sock in it, troll!
Thus far, I have ignored you because you should be ignored.

One can find symbolism in anything if they want to believe that there is a symbol. Numbers and numberology can equtate to anything depending on the person's prespective.

To translate: Sometimes a rose is just a rose.

bb,
Lotus
It is not just some times a Rose is just a Rose it is always... a Rose is Always a Rose as I am always God and I will always be able to proov i am God.
(sticking to the rules of the English writen langes proov makes sense as does liv)
Perseption is very important to respect also.. as when using the sum of the time as proof of my ability i am aware the time zone I am in ma be different to another user on this forum so the sum of their time for the same post would be different.

So perhaps next time I make a sum of the Time, perhaps someone :GHug: will quote there time also...
However to learn more about "Symbolism in the Fate of Humanity" this link looks good on the serfice, I have not read it all but have a look if you Will.
http://www.cinemaseekers.com/Christ/symbolism.html

Time in the UK 1:44 pm
I LoVe you all.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 am

Ok Pal, you've had your fun. You've been warned multiple times and you continue to post this drek in our forum.

Either knock it off or you will be permanently banned. You claim to like it here but all you do is post nonsense about being our god.

I can't speak for everybody here, as I don't know the intimate details of all of their beliefs, but nobody has the right to tell me who my God is and isn't. And you are most certainly NOT the one I revere.

On top of that, every single one of your posts is rank with spelling errors. It's not that hard to run it through a spell checker. Heck, use Firefox! The latest version has a spell check built in!

We don't take kindly to trolls 'round these parts and I've got an itchy ban finger.

This is your final warning.

Don't test me.

If you truly like it here and want to express yourself, sit down. Read a little bit. Get to know people. If you absolutely must post about how you are a god, use the alternative religions section. That's what it's there for.

I'm locking THIS topic as well.

Don't repost or I will ban you.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 am

Sir, you have blatantly shown your disrespect for the Moderators. You have just violated your parole. Your new account with the "clever" period at the front has been permantly banned, including your new computer. Multiple accounts are not acceptable.

If you create a new account, you will be treated as bot spam. All posts will be deleted, all accounts permanently banned.

Respect your parole period. You are harrassing the site and this will not be tolerated.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG