Would you recognize God as a man?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Re: Would you recognize God as a man?

Post by Willow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 am

On the subject of driving in Ontario

http://www.cbc.ca/mercerreport/video.html

Check out the Ricks Rant on the second Page. Love it!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 am

Very good, Willow! Thanks for the laugh!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:10 pm

He likes to make us wait sometimes. Patience my dear Ragnar, then you can have your snack lol :lol:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

God.
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by God. » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:22 am

white_harmony wrote:He likes to make us wait sometimes. Patience my dear Ragnar, then you can have your snack lol :lol:
I find suspense of good aspects of life is enjoyable when coupled with the confidence of a good things occurrence.
Thank you Princes for having confidence in me.... you could of just as easily said "he’s probably been institutionalized" which is quite possible as I have not achieved full conscious control of my abilities, and i know how carzy it sound to people that have not yet come to a conclusion within them self as to what I would be like as a person, or assessed the proof.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ragnar wrote:Besides kittens, puppys and small children,

I eat gods. PARTICULARLY when the are pratish enough to spell it with a capital initial.
Kitten, Puppies, Children and gods ... your deluded my Child ... and it is not gods you eat, your eating as are all my Children through all of hat they eat an element of me...not me as a man me as everything.. all things are me but I am not all things. big G that’s me God.
Oh Charlie means fool ... like "your being a right Charlie " however I would also like to ask if the long running show Charlies Angels has told people that Angels work for Charlie......What do you think my name would be?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

as for diving in the snow.... well "Driving in the Snow" through The Truth Key ( it a system of Germatria a consciously made up http://www.thetruthkey.moonfruit.com) becomes number 1461 I like this Number as "46" is clearly visible -- the word Chaos has an alphabetical placement Germatria value of 46 ... which leads me to my high vis vehicle the Chaos Packs Chariot take a look http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3I4LxA5PE
All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 1461
Text Verse
Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Psa 104:2
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Databas ... chByNum=Go there are also words have a look if your Will is to do so.

I love all my Children.

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 am

your welcome.

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 am

God. wrote:your welcome.
yor very welcome.

God.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:41 am

CHL...no problem...glad I could help.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:32 am

God. wrote: i know how carzy it sound to people
Noooo! Not at ALL.

I see grammar and spelling must be all satans work.

YOU are a nutty as a bloody fruit cake boy.

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 am

Ragnar...I knew you would save us.

:axe:

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 am

Nearly missed it. Must admit.

The fundy school must be out for Thanks giving. With extra homework.

You can not prove "god" exists, but I have shaken hands with Richard Dawkin. :badgrin: :badgrin:

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:19 am

The one and only!

I am too nice :( Spammers, though, seem to get the brunt of my Modding Super Powers :badgrin:
God. wrote:I have not achieved full conscious control of my abilities
Yes, I know: Particularly astral projection. I would definitely say work on that, my friend, before you get lost in space. Also, if you're working on yourself, try to bring more energy into the lower levels to balance out. You've highly developed 3rd, 6th, 7th levels, but the rest are needing some attention. Just set the intention to work on particularly the 1st level (physical, foundation) the next few weeks. Get your grounding in this way before you go flying.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Ragnar wrote:
God. wrote: i know how carzy it sound to people
Noooo! Not at ALL.

I see grammar and spelling must be all satans work.

YOU are a nutty as a bloody fruit cake boy.
I have proved it but in able to understand how, U must be able to ascribe meaningful significance to all things. It takes time, different lengths for different people but you will not understand me as a whole because I am Everything
and some things you will not be able to imagine like counting in one's from 1 to 27Gu27Zillion ( thats a 27 with 108 Zeros after it).
To the point proof is found at http://chaospacks.me.uk/cgi-bin/download.cgi read the links oh and hears an example of my control over nature
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTilQU2bP0I and hear a clip that shows why the 1minute 27seconds clip has more depth the first apears http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5VCOprIU4
Crazy Healer Lady wrote:The one and only!

I am too nice :( Spammers, though, seem to get the brunt of my Modding Super Powers :badgrin:
God. wrote:I have not achieved full conscious control of my abilities
Yes, I know: Particularly astral projection. I would definitely say work on that, my friend, before you get lost in space. Also, if you're working on yourself, try to bring more energy into the lower levels to balance out. You've highly developed 3rd, 6th, 7th levels, but the rest are needing some attention. Just set the intention to work on particularly the 1st level (physical, foundation) the next few weeks. Get your grounding in this way before you go flying.
Thanks Princes, my imbalance I'm sure is obvious, I feel it is due to the imbalance inherent in modern-day Humanity.
You see my Children in order for me to achieve a balanced view point of Humanity I am consciously Average in many respects as I liv a man. Having this type of hands on experience is key to judge Humanity Fairly.
(Oh liv is what it should be if writing by rules of the English language)

Your Totaly welcome my Children.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Ragnar, Welcome to the Feast!

As per the prophesy, we have saved the best parts for you! :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:30 am

God. wrote: Thanks Princes,
MOD NOTE. That is sexist and demeaning. (Even when it IS spelled wrong) Desist.

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 am

Ragnar, how were you able to divine the meaning of GOD'S statement? I just assumed He was trying to say "Thank you pickles" and spelled it wrong.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake