Would you recognize God as a man?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
God.
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Would you recognize God as a man?

Post by God. » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 am

More going on than LA noway!!! thats realy suprizing but the best things in life always are.
It's ace that your friend is building a center with yurts, the energy frequencies in them is great for promoting sensual energy generation, it's all about the roundness and the comeing together of cilinder and dome- the natural flow of yurts would benifit us all if they were found in our homes. :-)

As for your idea to get involved, it makes sence. Being that at a point your ambitions is to reaveal you own center to the World and by chipping in, your point of realisation will be realistic and will be the correct path when you reach those crossroads.

As for your current crossroads the most important thing is that all avinues are fully assest before moving forwards, it promotes positive energy in the long run - because you don't spend time second guessing your choices.

If it's your Will please show me in words the crossroad inwhich you curruntly face and I will be glad to offer Guidence -- If i had to imagine what the sign posts on your crossroads say-
1, A change of carrer, i think you would want a more spiritualy rewarding 9 to 5 that positivly effects more of Huamanity- it's very admerable.
2, A Higherself search experdition, I think you are eager to speed up the process of your complete Higherself awakening- Follow your Free Will and Lead your Free Will to the logicaly progressive path of Fulfillment of self.
3, The penultamate avenue I would guess would be things about Relationships and Family- Important stuff never simple - best advice I can give is imagen how you would like things to turn out and if they don't you will always have them in your inner reality.
4, Adding a new string to your bow, perhaps EFT or Water therepy something that will grow your sphere of healing.

Whilest typing I realize the crossroads choices that can coexsit with other choices could be brought to life with out the detrement of the highest priorety choice.

Pagan Princes you didn't say what you plan to do with the land... what do you plan to do with it?

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Crazy, you are sooo not allowed to complain about the cold. BC gets snow and have full snow days, because from what I can tell they're terrified of it!

Whereas Calgary sits at -5 C as our average temperature.

You have no right to complain my girl! :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:51 am

Kitsune wrote:Crazy, you are sooo not allowed to complain about the cold. BC gets snow and have full snow days, because from what I can tell they're terrified of it!
I'm not terrified of snow. I was taught to drive in it by my mom, who grew up in Ontario in the 50s, 60s, 70s. I'm terrified of people who were born and raised here who have never bomed around in a parking lots with 2 feet snow, and either drive like it's going to swallow up their car, or those that pay no attention and feel that just because the roads are slippery, it'll help them get to work faster with less gas. O_O

The sudden temp drop is very cold! We're used to 20s or early 30s here in summer, and then one day in late October, BAM, down to 3, see-sawing between 3 and -5 on average. It's a shock! And until my body gets used to the shift again (which will remain until May), being 112lbs, I can complain!! :lol: We're in the temperate zone of BC :P the rest is your weather, Kitsune! just not as much wind! (OUR street lights don't have to be on their sides! LOL)

G: I originally was not going to get involved in the retreat, but my friend would like me to. My crossroads are one of career, although I am entering new heights in spiritual and relational stuff, and am learning a new realm of healing, which balances out the astral or the energy healing that I do.
God. wrote:you didn't say what you plan to do with the land... what do you plan to do with it?
Gonna let it grow and be wild and protected. I'm a forest gal. I'm more at home surrounded by trees. There'll be my cabin (with pehaps a guest cabin) and gardens, and a field (Tween place), but the real lure is the woods. Somewhere on my property will be a place for rituals and drumming circles, so my neighbours had better be far away :P or of like mind, such as the fae. :-D

I'm glad to get this off topic, but I'll have to move this to the General Chat if we all keep talking generals.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:19 am

I guess the way you balance your free thinking nature is with strict regimented forum moderation =P~ put it where ever make you happy Princes :lol:
I love the transition from crossroads to real road and back again, Interconnectivity is beautiful and logical.

So Prince I think my guessing was perfectly precise every thing I mentioned your personally transitioning, amazing would any body like to have a guess why that is? doiknow:

About the Woods
it is really pleasing to me what your planning to do- being in Woodland is realy healthy as long as you respect it - remember you can talk to trees through telepathy as much as you like and never a silence will be empty ( or ever will you look like you've gone to far with Tree Chata) same goes for all other things that don't speak your physical frequency.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:39 am

Very much respect the woods. Very important to do. The forest has taught me a lot about life and energy and magic and all that there is. There is never silence. Dryads, animals, fae, they all talk, some louder than others. I was blessed to grow up in the woods and learn from them from childhood. The hardest thing for me was not leaving my old home, but leaving the forest. I am lucky that they took care of me, sort of under their wing. They frightened a lot of others away.
God. wrote:So Prince I think my guessing was perfectly precise every thing I mentioned your personally transitioning, amazing would any body like to have a guess why that is? doiknow:
Not precisely but close; those are usually the most common transitions in a person's life. So, G, what is it that you do? Flight of the soul, card reading, or just connecting with your inner Source to find the answers? You've got an intriguing energy, subtle but sly, but you've got an open heart, which is good.

Edit to add:

Flights of the soul, mon ami, you have to watch, and be respectful of.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Librarian

Post by Librarian » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:18 am

"Would you recognize God/Goddess" would be a better question.

Personally, I'm thinking tribble. :tongue2:
-----
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weygold
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gweygold
Home: http://www.weygold.com/

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 am

Flights of the soul? to me this sound like what I know to be Astro Plaining - I have dont contiously make efforts but it happens naturely whilest i'm sleeping.
As for Card reading, gifted was a set of Tarot for my 27th but for all answers to the unknown I use my imagination
Ok imagine you were me and you designed the functionality of the human psyche- you would know what actions triggered what chemicals which would result in multiple sensations of consciousness. In your design you had faith that eventually people would be guided through their own paths of personal trails to a Glorious state of mind.
Creation of free will is to see what happens – to then give a load of regulations to live by is not my style, however we all have our internal rule book and if we follow it we feel good and progress to the final chapter knowing how and why we got there and perhaps would feel happiest teaching the lessons to the impressionable in our community so they don’t make the same mistakes we made that triggered such chemicals as “Remorse & Regret”
People would do this and then eventually it would be written but it would be the word of Humans for Humanity.
This is how I remembed that the Bible in its first form as a book of Guidence was written by an Angel

Before Lucifer fell out of good graces in Heaven his compasion for Humanity couldn't be riveled by any of the other Angels.
- After he witnessed the Hand in fury cause death he wanted Humans to life there life with guidence to protect them from stepping out of line and facing a "Quick End".
I think the reason for not giving us rules is that Humans have an inherent nature to break free from restricions break rules --- so if none are set there are no lines to cross there inherent praise to receive peace will prevail.
Lucifer loving humanity was scared for them - he felt that he needed to go to there salvation and desided to directly guide Humanity to the path of ritiousness no matter the consequence.

His desire to say Humanity lead to his disition to fall in defiance.
when he arived he had not antsapated the reaction Humans to his universal knoledge, "tools" & even his silver cloud that he was seen getting in and out of going from place to place handing out his "Books" of guidlines
He had told people of the "consiquences" > things about God smites those that don't live their life corectley.
After some time men tried to war with him - out of envey - that he had taught them is a line not to cross in his guidline Books, he turned them to dust with his "tools"
After this forced show of power - Humans then came to the conclusion the Lusifer was God because he was the one that smited the rule breakers - this was all causing tention in Heaven amongst some of his pears- because they felt envyious that they to were not worshiped so others Angle headed to Earth in defiance.

Where as Lucifers motivation was honerable and selfless to start with -- the other motivation was to covet -- it was just want want want -- they were warned of the consequences but thought it better to reigne then to serve
At first there was a World wide Eutopia - but its didn't last.
Even though Humans worshiped Lucifer as a God he told them not to becaue he is one of Gods Children just like them. The others did the oposite and seperated around the World and forced Humans to worship them as Gods.
The other Angels and grew angree with Lucifer for not playing along, Lucifer was ganged up against by the other Angels.
They killed him publicly and ritualisticly, along his folowers.
After destroying them - whent about tainting his name and made if an object of desgust and made his worship punishable by death.

many cycles passed and people are subcontciocly tought I'm money -- "money make the World go round" "Time is money" "nothing is possible without money" not good at all.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Okay, I can give you that Crazy... The sudden drop can seem like a sudden stop at the end. :lol:

And I remember that you can drive. I was there and you drove well in the snow. One of the very few from BC from what I can tell. I suppose though that if your Mom came from Ontario she had plenty of training... I think the only place that gets more snow then Ontario in Canada is Halifax! :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:43 am

Well, my mom continued the tradition of her family of taking new drivers out in many feet of snow into empty parking lots and getting them to bomb around and learn the feel of a vehicle in the snow.

I like to do that every few years a) for fun and b) for practice ;) I'm definitely doing that with my kids!
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 pm

I will not get started on snow in Ontario...and bad drivers in said snow. People should ahve to pass a test before they drive in Ontario in the winter. It's not bad here right now, but I am ready for real winter, not this fake November crap.

God as a Tribble eh? So god is gender neutral, born pregnant, furry cute and afraid of Klingons...that is a God and I can be down with!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 am

God. wrote: It is obvious that by starting this tread I am the first cause of the threads, as a demonstration of my control and unseen abilities you must first understand that most people call me Charlie
Yess. Ask any one you know from the colonies, but the U.K in particular what;

"A right Charlie" means.

Hello. I am Ragnar.

We have not met before.

Allow me to introduce myself.

Besides kittens, puppys and small children,

I eat gods. PARTICULARLY when the are pratish enough to spell it with a capital initial.

THAT is all you nee to know for now.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm

I wondered when you would get here Ragnar. :-D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Yep, I owe Crazy a page of words... I said you'd pop on within a week when we first saw the thread. :lol:

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:11 pm

He/she/it appears to have gone. :-(

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Oh, he'll come back.
Crazy Healer Lady